Sign in to follow this  
Kegan

Christmas Gift Ideas

I was not sure where to post this and thought i might just as well make a topic for others to share their ideas for new christmas gift ideas too. 

My thought/idea was a candy cane this would be 99ql and would give you a refresh on use/taste (same timer as the skill) each refresh would use up 1ql with no decay as long as it is carried.  This fits into the holiday theme and would be of some use without being any game breaking thing

If you have any ideas for future gifts fell free to post them here i just wanted to get my idea out there so the developers could see it so feel free to post yours too,

• Like 5

I am sure that we are all grateful for any Christmas gift from the developers. It must be almost impossible to come up with something that all players could use and does not negatively affect people who have bought from traders.

I like your idea Kegan. Possibly in the same vein, what about a first aid kit that could be used on wounds

with a specific number of uses- 99q reducing by 1q each use? Or would this spoil the PvP experience?

I like the first candy idea, but 99 refresh in one item is a bit too much, maybe it looses 10Q per use, and it also gives something extra, I wouldnt know what buff could be reasonable and wouldnt be exploited in PvP to be honest, my first thought was the "Unstopable" effect.

As someone with way too much time on their hands (for now anyways) I find myself using 2-3 PoL alts in order to keep my nutrition up at 99, so the candy cane idea appeals to me.

One that I saw suggested in irc was a lunchbox, which had zero decay on meals, and could only hold meals, not sure of the capability of coding this, but i think it would be just as handy

View hidden Post
Posted (edited) · Hidden by KaiH, December 26, 2013 - spam
Hidden by KaiH, December 26, 2013 - spam

We are accepting flowers and gifts delivery to Philippines for Valentines Day.

Save on Valentines Day Flowers and Gifts to be send to Philippines

Send gifts to your loved ones in the Philippines. Express your love and care across the miles!

We offer a wide selection of fruit and gift baskets, Filipino food, chocolates, cakes, fresh roses, and many more at affordable prices delivered in the Philippines.

Check out our website is Send Gifts to Philippines

Thanks

Korean Fashion

Edited by jimmyjjohn