Sign in to follow this  
snowblind

what is the gift

yes, it would be nice if the gift lasted like all of december of atlest half the month , to give all a  shot at getting one , most people are traveling and such during the holidays

For all those people who were ungrateful and unhappy of the gift they received, here's your chance to make three people happy, by donating them the gift which is totally useless for you.

Come on, show some holiday spirit. ;)

I've been away over Christmas and missed santa. Anyone moaning about their gift are welcome to post it to me! Then it'll be appreciated as it should.

I have to say that I'm rather disappointed that I couldn't even get my Christmas gift because I was busy for the holidays, as I'm sure others were too. It would have been nice for the window to get the gift to have lasted longer than a week. Oh well.

yes, it would be nice if the gift lasted like all of december of atlest half the month , to give all a  shot at getting one , most people are traveling and such during the holidays

• Like 1

5bc.png

For all those people who were ungrateful and unhappy of the gift they received, here's your chance to make three people happy, by donating them the gift which is totally useless for you.

Come on, show some holiday spirit. ;)

There was really a need to attack the people that didn't like the gift?

• Like 1