Sign in to follow this  
Bonegetter

Dec 23 outage. Thanks.

So today we had an outage game wide after implementing an update for Xmas. But in Wurm as most wurmians know this means full sleep bonus. Now just in case of outages I keep my sb pretty low, I think most do.  

I just want to thank you. We literally get reimbursed for our missed game time. Not for doing something extra above and beyond but what all other mmos should do. We pay for our time so  we get it back in game if the game wasn't available. Its fair and right so thanks for doing the right thing even though Wurm is the only one, that I know of, doing it.

Happy xmas.

• Like 5

View hidden Post
Posted · Hidden by sunsvortex, December 23, 2013 - Inflammatory
Hidden by sunsvortex, December 23, 2013 - Inflammatory

We weren't going to get it if the team didn't bork the first update, There was no outage :3.

First update, Farwalkers appeared, so all farwalkers were deleted in the 2nd down time, now we have snow lanterns :D!

Speak for yourself, i actually been saving it up to start a new skilling session, topped up yesterday, so basically, nothing for me...

They really should put up a SB overflow, so that when they hand over these compensations everyone gets compensated, not just those who exhausted their SB pool.

• Like 8

Speak for yourself, i actually been saving it up to start a new skilling session, topped up yesterday, so basically, nothing for me...

They really should put up a SB overflow, so that when they hand over these compensations everyone gets compensated, not just those who exhausted their SB pool.

By now everyone that has played Wurm for a few months, knows that servers tends to crash/act funny 1-3 times per month, with its SB gift. And those chances are increased when patch/updates are made.

I always tell that to the newbies that join my town, and till now none of them has complain about it.

I always try to keep my Sb under 1h for this reason.

• Like 1

Oh hey I was speaking for my self. So start a thread in the suggestions and ideas area, http://forum.wurmonline.com/index.php?/forum/15-suggestions-ideas/, theres the link.

I agree some sort of sb over flow would be nice, but some or even the intent is better than nothing.

RoS feels so useless nowadays, but free is always free ^_^

Edited by silakka

Ur own fault man, this suggestion has brought up many times, just waste ur sleep bonus kid :)

i was sb empty now im 5 hours full and a happy momma thankies rolf and the wurm team :D

• Like 2

Extra SB is always welcome Rolf. Complainers are gonna complain no matter what. ;)

• Like 1