Sign in to follow this  
Bloodscythe

horse vanishes in thin air..missing-close..GM brought back into world

i have been at pendelton derby impalong.  i was leading a horse to a wurmian to ride so we could find his corpse of the north coast.  one moment i'm leading up this incline of road just outside the derby..next i don't see the horse when i look back.  I think hmmm maybe he got caught on something..i turn around to look for him..and he re appears on the lead.  so i turn back to resume my original direction n ride..he's gone again.  i repeat before..he reappears as i make my way down inclined road.  i think omg am i drinking n don't know it..i resume original position..horse is not with me again.   i make it to about where southport is on main road..and horse is now with me..i say enough of this nonsense  and log out..log in..thinking he'll reappear..never to be seen again.  

I check my logs..never did the horse become unlead, stop leading..horse has no bad traits..i just had it's barding, shoes and saddle imped at impalong n enchanted with woa on them..i'm really bothers as to where it could go as it's part of a set i put on my priest cart..showy and i'm attached to them.

should anyone find a grey horse with cloth barding n full gear..it's marked with brand of autumn grove and should be cared for by mayor Mossfauna.  [23:28:30] You start leading a aged fat ebonyheart...this is the last log notation i have of the horse.

Edited by Greasygrundle

One time one of my neighbors was walking down the sidewalk, and her horse went into a glitched mine. Try the vynora priest Reveal Creatures spell thing, maybe that will show it.

wow yah GM just had the horse reloaded..it's as if the ground ate it up and it got stuck in the underworld.  funny i get anxious about losing a horse as if it's real life animal.  I'm ever grateful to the efforst of GMs, CAs and wurmians that endlessly help others in the game and rescue.  i was giving the horse to lansing to use to find his body. we were riding north to tombstone to find his body as he died coming to impalong.  all good deeds work out.  Thank you all.

• Like 3