Sign in to follow this  
Miniroll

Bugs which im sure are not game mechanics.

The ability to repair curbs from inside a mine by popping out and having the window open to repair and popping back in the mine to do the complete action. Really hinders raiding a place...

As it makes it ridiculously hard to beat a pair of two defending a deed by one of them placing curbs and the other destroying walls we are putting up to prevent them mine hopping.

Another silly mechanic, the ability to add just 1 brick to a wall to prevent the building from poofing. resulting in the inability to level dirt down to get into a deed. Needs changing.

This is probably the biggest problem I have faced when it comes to raiding an enemy deed, all they do is wait for their walls to fall a bit then replace them quickly by starting a new one, which then disallows the writ from being popped and then we cannot level the dirt walls down to get into the deed.

Also, one for in game bug reporting: The text box for submitting bugs needs to larger so I can fill it up with more descriptive info, which will help improve other wurmians experience in the future. :)

I always find myself having to shorten posts to remove key info. :P

Thanks

Miniroll

• Like 2

The ability to slap one brick and one mortar on each wall to keep a building from being destroyed has always been a really silly mechanic. Imo any building that doesn't have at least one completed wall should be possible to immediately bash down.

• Like 1