Sign in to follow this  
watkins141

Throwing hammers and throwing knifes

Alternative to a bow and arrow. Still goes under archery, but new sub skills, just like short bow, med bow, and longbow.

• Like 2

Tomahawks would be an interesting idea. Another thing could be darts that you blow through bamboo shoots that you could dip with poison or a sedative to tranquilize animals attacking you. That'd be something to help hunters (of course no attacking or it'd wake up if tranquilized and can't butcher as it's not dead). 

I threw most of my tools at a bear when I was new, including my sword, so I guess its possible to throw knives and small axes, or hatchets.   I would have to test if they use the weapon/tool skill to manage hit chances and damage.

• Like 1

One can throw anything. Effects are so-so in pvp.

More of a casual fun, once setup my keybinds and toolbelt so I could machinegun acorns at Brigander. 

Edited by Klaa
  • Like 1

I'm not talking about the throw option, i'm talking about actual weapons that can be useful.

• Like 1

Maybe some new stuff you can make that has the purpose of being thrown. Kill them bears ninja style.

I tested this recently with small axes, made 20 of them and imped them to 45.   There is no skill linked to throwing, but when they did hit the axes took 5 dmg and did 2.5 dmg wounds to ven spiders.    on a side note a troll club does 4.5 damage to a trolls crotch when thrown.

• Like 1