Sign in to follow this  
Eyesgood

Sold - Please Close

I have TWO Rod of Transmutations up for sale.

A two foot long granite rod that turns a normal cave tile into the ore of your choice. The tile will have max ql limit of 99 and 10 000 mining operations. The rod is destroyed in the process.

Rod of transmutation turns a normal cave tile into the ore vein of your choice. Although the vein will have the same prospect QL as the rock tile it replaces, you will be able to mine ore up to 99 QL from it, and will allow for about 10,000 mining operations. The rod is destroyed when used.

30 silver each.

I will deliver for free to Inde, Deli, Exo, Cele. For Chaos, pick up at my deed on Deliverance northwest coast 5x 10y.

Edited by Eyesgood

i'll buy both (60s is a good deal) .  can you deliver to my north cele server deed,   Darkport   .  i work this weekend. so only sat and sun morning mountaintime i'll be online ,  but from mon-wed i'm off and will be playing a ton.

I sure can.  I will sail down tonight to your deed.  I will send them through on one of my alts - Surviverman.

See you tomorrow am.

Edited by Eyesgood

cool  8-9am  my kids force me up .  dumb laws about feeding them lol.  i'll be online now for 1 hour.   i head for work 12:30pm 

I am about 1/2 way down Exodus.  Not sure if I will make it to you before you log.  But I will be there when you log in tomorrow am.  What time zone are you in?  I am in EST (GMT-5).