Sign in to follow this  
spider

armour

please late us make pain on plate or chain arour i am sure looks nice when we have black plate armour

• Like 2

Please give me the opportunity to comprehend Spider's posts.

In seriousness, +1 it would be nice.

Edited by Brunwulf

Painted armors would be nice. But i think it will not be that easy due to drake and scale. Some update about paiting armor would mess up drake i would say.

+1 i like it though

please late us make pain on plate or chain arour i am sure looks nice when we have black plate armour

You do already get a visual color difference when different metals are used to create Chain Armor. Some colors would be nice but I don't think it is as much of a necessity as other implementations.

+/- 1

Seryll should leave us fully red.

Gold should leave us yellow

Silver should leave us white(est)

Steel should leave us whiter

Iron should leave us white(gray)

Brass should show on horses barding (lol easy trolls) and be orange

Copper should be orangeish

etc etc

I mean if you aren't going to let us paint it, at least let us have massive amounts of variety in color.

I'd like some 50 QL gold sleeves and 50 QL silver jacket. Just to look all colorful, maybe some brass pants for rainbow.

+1 to painting leather and cloth armour, and +1 to all metal armour having the colour of their material.... including barding.   The textures are already made, they just need some tinting, and slight tweaking, it cant be that hard.

Other players see me 1% of my game time.

Importance to me what I look like in Wurm? Zero.

Why are you boys wanting to play dress up with your dolls avatars?

Edit: Do we need more player lag? I can hardly move at a RoS gathering.

Edited by Jenshiye

Don't hate on it. Some of us have numerous friends in game we actually see and want them to see us looking certain ways.

.... want them to see us looking certain ways.

Reasons?

We all looked identical quite recently.

Reasons?

We all looked identical quite recently.

Why do you wear different color clothes irl ? Different styles ? Reason is, people want options, for any and/or no reason. Perhaps one guy wants to look scary and another wants to paint their armor green to try and blend into the woods... who cares why ? Why not ?

Armour colour variety is a must-have in any game, I have barely survived this far by mixing iron, gold and brass chain, with a tabard, and maybe a hood instead of the ugly looking (yet very protective) helmets.

We got face customization in 1.0, wich was a HUGE step in the right direction, and some chain has been updated sporadically since visible armour.

Its just a tiny step missing for the art team to complete the chain armour colours.

@Radni, no no no, Im sure she is just playing devils advocate, we ALL want more clothes to dress up our avadolls, more face customization and hairs too Im sure, but that would be pushing outside the boundaries of this suggestion.

Because some of us play 3+ characters at once, and seeing green drake hide is good and all, but I'd love some variety.

Because on the Epic cluster there is more to do then craft all day :)

• Like 1

Because I want to wear hot pink plate and be a pretty princess in the heart of a great battle, if you don't want coloured armour to wear alone in your cold damp workshop that's fine but it doesn't mean the rest of us couldn't buddy.

• Like 1

Why do you wear different color clothes irl ? Different styles ? Reason is, people want options, for any and/or no reason. Perhaps one guy wants to look scary and another wants to paint their armor green to try and blend into the woods... who cares why ? Why not ?

Tried Second Life? Basically, more unique and varied assets, more calculations that your computer has to do and your net has to download, which can mean more lag. That is why first person shooter games are so boring, only a few character models, repeated walls, floors, etc.

So, look "epic" and flail around like a fly in honey.

Tried Second Life? Basically, more unique and varied assets, more calculations that your computer has to do and your net has to download, which can mean more lag. That is why first person shooter games are so boring, only a few character models, repeated walls, floors, etc.

-Stamps "MegaPartyPooper" on jens forehead-

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

• Like 1

first person shooters are boring because of repetitive game-play, not graphics nor map structure.

a different color won't create much stress and complaining it might slow down the game for you is unreasonable, if your game is lagging then you either get a better computer or better internet (or likely, both), or just do the obvious simple fix and reduce your graphical settings

dyes are available already to dye almost any major structure and they barely contribute to lag as-is

changing the tint on clothing wouldn't cause lag, and even if it did it would be a fragment of what buildings and boats already do.

please stop talking about stuff without actually knowing what you're saying

+1, otherwise.

• Like 1