Sign in to follow this  
Dustrider

Vynora Priest + 1 looking for home

I have not played in about 2 years and just recently thought I would check how things are going.  I have 2 characters.  1 is a Vynora Priest and another I used for farming and mining.  My farming is at 46ish because it's the affinity skill.

I'm at work right now so i can't get or post my skills if needed but I basically want to get my Priest doing it's daily thing again and if possible I want to join a settlement with enough to do a sermon.

My other character that has farming is not really a high fighter but I used it mainly for mining and farming and butchered the animals the guards killed and cooked meals and stuff that way. 

The area I am in and was is near x33 y9 and I'd like to find somewhere near that.

Have you possibly thought about trying out Chaos?

The Empire of Mol Rehan would love to have you in our kingdom should you wish to join Chaos. There are many villages where crafters, like yourself. can craft in peace whilst being able to contribute to a thriving community and kingdom. 

Chuck me a pm if you're interested or would like some more information!

if you want to come far west, Rockytop has room for some more toons.  x12y13

I have a couple deeds in a local alliance.  I'm at x23 y9, just west of where you are.  The alliance currently has six member settlements all around eachother.  Our alliance usually has a few people around at any given time, and I've seen around 10 or more at times.

An alliance member that was farming a deed has recently expanded to her own settlement in the alliance, so I've got farm plots open.  I currently have three 9x9 fields unused.

Nearly everyone in the alliance, and all six settlements area very new.  I think the highest skills are in the 50-60 range.

If you wanted to come live here, I have a village forming and could provide you a 2x3, two story, thatched-roof cottage.  There is dock access, mine access, and plenty of resources.