Sign in to follow this  
DevBlog

Adamantine smelting fix. Ancient reimbursements temp enabled.

A bug where smelting adamantine ore generated too much material was fixed. Lumps have been set to normal numbers in the database.

The ancient reimbursement system (which has been in place since 2007) has been enabled since some players had deliberately left items in it. You have at least until Wednesday to withdraw those items after which it will become disabled again at the next following update.

WAT?

I have char of (let's say X) days, my friend has char of X+13 days, he got seryll chain boot and I didn't!

If you turnf off reimbursement system I will not be able to obtain it.

I'm confused, is this the... Reimbursement we've all been getting, or is this a old one?

Just a but unsure of how it was said >_<

Edit: Nvm, I realize now that it's the old one and not the current

Edited by Druidnature

Can we get some clarification of the "ancient reimbursement system"? I'm not finding much through a forum or Google search.

I have characters that are over 6 years old and would like to know if I should log them in to claim some goodies. :)

I can't quote or paste text into this broken forum anymore, but if you google "Wurm reimbursement". the 4th link that shows up is an article on mmorpg.com about a crash in 2007 that required a full reset. Old players would get gold and certain items reimbursed.

• Like 1

If you weren't around before the first freedom server you don't need to panic about it, if you were, go to the token ;)

a two days notice may be abit short to get a hold of people who went afk a long time ago. I am still trying to get in contact with a friend who have reimbusements from the old days. I know I know I know, he have had since 2007, but back then it was also promised that once MR would be introduced, there would be a new use for the reimbusements, thats why he saved it up.

I can't quote or paste text into this broken forum anymore, but if you google "Wurm reimbursement". the 4th link that shows up is an article on mmorpg.com about a crash in 2007 that required a full reset. Old players would get gold and certain items reimbursed.

Ah ha! Thanks Wulfgar!

Sign in to follow this