Sign in to follow this  
Kerwal

Additional sub-forums for the market section of the forum.

How about the possibility of adding sub forums to the current "want to sell' and "want to buy" parts of the forums.

A Sub forum for each server that is imbedded into the main one would allow people who want to market to their server

specificaly can.  This would allow people who want to sell cluster wide have ther post not get drowned out by "local" market type adverts.   Also people could more easily find what they are looking for on their server or see if they need to expand their search to a longer range.

Also a cluster specific price check area or basic market information sharing part of the forum wouldn't be bad to help remove clutter from the actually buisness part of the forum.

• Like 1

I don't see much reason to have so many extra sub-forums added, there are already so many as it stands. And to be honest, if you want to market to your server, then just say so in the title or the post, no need to have a whole section. A lot of people also strike deals too, if they say server only but manage to get a deal between them and a player from another server. This would amount to just unnecessary extra sub forums, and more confusion on where the proper place to post a specific thread is.

I don't see much reason to have so many extra sub-forums added, there are already so many as it stands. And to be honest, if you want to market to your server, then just say so in the title or the post, no need to have a whole section. A lot of people also strike deals too, if they say server only but manage to get a deal between them and a player from another server. This would amount to just unnecessary extra sub forums, and more confusion on where the proper place to post a specific thread is.

This & I don't want another forum section I have to check, not that many post anyway for server only.