Sign in to follow this  
boombza

I draw stuff.

Just making this thread so I can showcase bits of my work outside of Wurm Online Fan Art that I do. Since there isnt an art section(nor is one needed) for art other than wurm I decided to just put it in wood scraps.. .. My drawings in "Wood Scraps", haha sounds about right. 

Anyways I'll just update it when I finish a piece, comments are appreciated as always.

N 0 V A  u n m a s k e d   15.12.2013
nova_unmasked.jpg
Fan art for the game Warframe. 

Thanks for viewing!

• Like 6

Prettyyy! I'm your fan boombza! :D

yay I now have a non mechanical fan! 

yay I now have a non mechanical fan!

I. Am. Mr. Roboto., domo arigato. I. Like. Drawing.

Oh Lord theres just too much fun to be had with that statement... on too many planes... and too many levels. :D

huh? Im so lost.  :mellow:

heavy_metal_movie.jpg

heavymetal2000.jpg

I dont particularly share his point of view, but he might mean this heavy metal.

I would say youre more influenced by manga/anime, the name NOVA reminds me of Freezing.

Edited by Rathgar

Not a fan of warframe, but the Pic is very, very good! Hope to see more of your art in the future.

heavy_metal_movie.jpg

heavymetal2000.jpg

I dont particularly share his point of view, but he might mean this heavy metal.

I would say youre more influenced by manga/anime, the name NOVA reminds me of Freezing.

Ah ok, I kinda get it.

Though I think the game was going for cyberpunk/ bio-armor style to it. So... Similar i guess.

well this is her discription in-game

NOVA uses electromagnetic energy to contain and control highly volatile antimatter that fuels her abilities.

Though her abilities look like they sorta freeze people- you were close! 

G R A V I S   20.12.2013
Gravis.jpg

9 Hours. Pen and Pencil (started using EE again). 

Fan made Warframe :)
Thanks for checking it out!

• Like 3

So this is Gravis again but, the "full" view of her.

Im more than likely going to redo this once I get home(sometime next month)on a bigger piece of paper, B3 or A3. This one you're seeing now was done on 3/4 size of an A4, its so hard to add the details I want... and everything looks so smooshed because im using a .1 artline since I dont have my .05 (.. more whining and crying). Look forward to the more detailed on later on! :D

GravisFullT1.jpg

• Like 1

hawt, these 3 are very very impressive

I like the really dark spots and the anatomy is perfect, doesnt look like arm or leg is twisted on the wrong spot.

No offense or anything, but I like these a lot more than your wurm ones =)

Its alot easier to draw than the wurm ones, i dont have to worry about details that are suppose to be there, no guides : D

I get to show alot more of the female fetures in these too, which is always fun to draw ; )

• Like 1

You've got a good talent there!

I wish I could lose myself for a few hours drawing something as good and highly detailed as your work, you should look into being a conceptual artist for games and such.

I'd like to see any wurm fan art you've done.

What? Gravis again?
YEP. Shes the stubborn little cyborg thats been on my mind a lot lately.

S T U B B O R N    L I T T L E    C Y B O R G                         27.12.2013

stubborn_little_cyborg_by_boombza-d6zm23

You've got a good talent there!
I wish I could lose myself for a few hours drawing something as good and highly detailed as your work, you should look into being a conceptual artist for games and such.

I'd like to see any wurm fan art you've done.

Just Search the forums, I think there's little pockets where my Wurm art slips into. I had a semi large thread of my Wurm Goddess's art.. Though I think thats been archived. 
Thanks for the comment by the way, positive reinforcement really helps me to keep drawing!

• Like 3

Nahhh, aint no body got time for that. Just having people see and appreciate my work here is good enough. Oh I have a tumblr now! I now have a place for meaningless rants and my random art! you'll never find me this time! muwahahahaha

Libila -  Gravis - Imogen

My two OC's and The dark Valrei Goddess, Libila.
Over the past three years outside of my studies I've focused almost all my drawing hours on these three characters.

Its been a pretty awesome three years to see myself slowly change my bad habits, develop my drawing methods and.... develop new bad habits 8) 

Heres to three more years with the girls, I hope to see myself change even more within the next three years! Happy New Year.

M Y   G I R L S             29.12.2013                  my_girls_by_boombza-d6zv9bs.jpg

• Like 3