Sign in to follow this  
Radni

Libila priests get a double-favor item.

Has anyone recently gone through all normal items and sacrificed them, to try and find out what the double bonus item is for Lib?  If it already exists or was added and has not been found, I would think HotS would be sponsoring and pushing for a sacrifice comparison to be done.

According to rolf, it was meat, but yeah, meat is awful.

Not even worth doing as a 30 sec sac can only give 10 favor max using meat

Has anyone recently gone through all normal items and sacrificed them, to try and find out what the double bonus item is for Lib?  If it already exists or was added and has not been found, I would think HotS would be sponsoring and pushing for a sacrifice comparison to be done.

i remember 8 people raging in ts spending 4-5 days checking everything in a list....

• Like 1

If the double favor item is meat, then it's clearly not worth the effort and the favor values should be increased significantly.

If the double favor item is not meat, then it most likely doesn't exist. In which case, add one. Simple as that.

Alternatively, I think it might be interesting if Lib priests got a bonus for sacrificing live animals rather than items. Because, you know, evil goddess. Loves death and pain and stuff. Not sure if that would be too annoying for priests, but it would add some variety.

• Like 1

Door locks for mag isn't fair either, cloth tailoring and toy making can be skilled by improving, lock smiting not.

Door locks for mag isn't fair either, cloth tailoring and toy making can be skilled by improving, lock smiting not.

Doorlocks only need a single step from raw material to product though, so a skilled magnon is pretty much self substained outside a fresh anvil from time to time

i remember 8 people raging in ts spending 4-5 days checking everything in a list....

The last time I was BL with our group we had a bunch of people saccing the crap out of everything in the list. I started in alphabetical order and was going insane making things and checking their get price before saccing. Rage in TS is a kind description of what was going on.

• Like 1

Door locks are easy to make though. and a priest can easily do it himself. So once you get to high skill its easy.

I would be fine if (human) meat was the doublefavor item for Libila. But atleast massively buff the gains from it. So it's actually worth to use.

Confirmed false, Libilias double favor item is not raw meat.

So basically what you're saying is Rolf lied to me when he said it was meat after the update I brought it up with him for.

Okay.

I don't mind if they do get a double favor item, or if its great one like ropes (say its for hanging people with).  It only affects peoples ability to grind channeling and stuff unlike the other differences which impact pvp and often leave some priest unable to grind body stats which is a big deal.  So fix this then possibly the dev should look at priest as a whole and see what else they managed to get wrong.

Edited by Rushy

Dont the already get a double cast????woa and coc in the same cast?

just saying they do get some unique stuff already.

Edited by Protunia

Thats a nerf actually.

We can't make skiller tools and you guys get acces to the two seperate spells earlier than we get acces to botd.

I'd swap with  woa + coc anytime.

• Like 1

I don't see how this has anything to do with lib not having a double favour item. Other gods have spells unique only to them and yet they still have an easy-to-obtain double favour item.

Have you tried grinding locksmithing?  It's stupidly easy.  Tools aside;

Mag has to grind mining and locksmithing.

Vyn has to grind farming, cloth tailoring, woodcutting, carpentry, and toy making.

Fo has to grind farming, and cloth tailoring.

If there's anyone that has it unfairly from this, it's Vyn, but honestly, as long as every skill here is already had, it's hardly a worry to make.

Lib can mine too, don't see why door locks can't be used as well.  Meat's fine too if buffed, would be by far the easiest sac item if it gave good favor, especially with a good rare or better knife, so maybe not too much favor.  Sacrificing animals seems a bad solution as you can only sac one at a time.

"Door locks for mag aren't fair either".

When did any jewelry item giving double favor for mag priests get fixed? :P

+1 please either make the meat usable or change it to something we can work with....

• Priests with high faith(60-70?) and favor are inspired in their deities favored terrains, and suffer less stamina drain there. Libila priests get this bonus on terrain covered inMycelium.

What does that mean??

Also they can cut wood and mine????

• Priests with high faith(60-70?) and favor are inspired in their deities favored terrains, and suffer less stamina drain there. Libila priests get this bonus on terrain covered inMycelium.

What does that mean??

Also they can cut wood and mine????</p>

When running over mycelium there stamina drains less then anyone else would.

And yes they can, to keep things fair they needed mining and Wc, that's why they have a few other nerfs though >_<

Ok,,,,I don't think it should be meat...

what about those new sac knives???

Edited by Protunia

Ok,,,,I don't think it should be meat...

what about those new sac knives???

do you even know what is needed to make one lol...

EDIT:unless u meant using the knife to sac animals. But that is so stupid and you can't mass produce that like the rest of the double fav items the other priests get.

Edited by shankiest

I demand Libila's double favor item is thorn saplings! (Just kidding.)

Change it from meat, or increase the gain drastically just for Lib priests.

Maybe it's a combination item?  You have to sacrifice a knife with the meat?

Somehow I doubt it.

Maybe lockpicks?  Last I recall, they had either near zero or zero sac value.  If Lib doesn't have a sac item, these might be good.

Edited by Farmerbob

Okay I did much investigation today of what Libila's Sac item could be and I struck out....

First off all Sac items have some things in common.... 

None of them can be improved

all of them are relatively light weight

They all share the same .5 modifier value

So we tested many items today that fit these attributes

Pottery Bowls, Pottery Jars, Mooring Ropes

We also tried some that didn't fit the description

Rivits, lockpicks, farmers salves, sandwiches, even flowers....

Honestly we really, really thought we had it with the Pottery Bowls / Jars

As each of the sac items seem to be descended from a major crafting skill

Carpentry - Yo Yo

Smithing - Locks

Tailoring - Square cloth

So maybe with my research one of you can figure out what I so far haven't been able to figure out....