Sign in to follow this  
Maedhros

Archery Bug?

Been practicing Achery with two quivers equiped, 1 in quiver slot and another on backpack slot. and many more in inventory

It happens, when one of the quivers runs out of arrows the game doesn't assume the other full one, instead, it says i got no more arrows on me, no matter if i got any in inventory.

So i need to unquip 1 of the quivers (the empty one) in order to be able to keep firing arrows.

Is this supose to be this way or not?

Cheers

Old bug. I have encountered it while holding the quivers in my inventory, if one gets emptied I usually throw it in a backpack if I want to make one of the other (non-empty) quivers to be used.

Aye its suppose to empty equipped quivers (stops there in pvp), quivers in inventory, arrows in any container, and then any loose ones in inventory when practicing on targets.

This happens on all servers, at least I had it happen to me for the past 4 years and its quite annoying.

Best workaround I found for this was to see which quiver the arrows get taken from and keep on watching if you're shooting a lot. Once it's empty or close to empty just drag arrows to it from another quiver.

• Like 1

the problem is if both quivers are equiped and one runs out of arrows or even full it says theres no more arrows to shoot, however, if you got only 1 equiped and it goes empty, game assumes the quivers you got on your inventory and use those.