Sign in to follow this  
Quiglen

Secret Santa Gift Exchange

Merry Christmas Exodus!

To celebrate Christmas there will be an event going on through the holiday for all of us on Exodus to be apart of. It is a secret Santa gift exchange and this is how it works. 

To be apart of the fun just reply to this post or PM Quiglen in the forums or in game and you will be added to the list. Anyone can join so don't be shy and sign up! The deadline to sign up will be December 15th so spread the word to your fellow Exodusians!

Once everyone has signed up then each person will be given the name of another and will be their secret Santa. No one will know the name of their secret Santa. I will contact each person and let them know what name they have to give a gift to.

Now that you have a name of who you are going to be secret Santa all you have to do is give them a gift. It can be anything, be creative and have fun with this part of it and get to know the person you are gifting if you don't already  :D And don't worry if you do not have high skills or lots of silvers in the bank  to make something or buy something of high quality or value. The value of the gift does not matter. I'm sure you guys will come up with a lot of great ideas! 

Ok, I had a lot of fun figuring out the gift and it is wrapped and ready to go. Where is it going?

On or before December 23rd bring the gift it to a house that is named 'Merry Christmas Exodus!' which is located about 50 tiles east of the token in Esert. Drop the gift anywhere inside the house. 

Starting on December 24th everyone can come by and receive their gifts. Someone will be around to hand out the gifts as people arrive and will be around for many days until everyone has picked up their presents. 

I will be giving a gift to everyone that signs up as well and I will be imp'ing tools and weapons for free to everyone that comes to receive their gifts.  

Here is who is on Santa's list. Don't be left out, sign up today!

Atazs, Beka, Blazer, Brocules, Brucemcgee, Caindarren, Chiqa, Chulirac, Elestra, Emass, Fraeya, Greenhulk, Jakenheimer, Jenshae, Kurson, Lando, Lolly, Maciejkow, Mawej, Mrblades, Mypoppy, Quiglen, Rastaroth, Reflexx, Rhorenn, Silverwolfe, Tailosdenmark, Tamiyo, Tokeri, Trbovlje, Whisp, Xintan and Xsamuraix.

Edited by Quiglen
  • Like 7

Add me to the list, I might be going out of town the 24th, but I can at least leave a present!

• Like 1

Name in wurm is Lando, someone else registered my name in the forums a while back.

Brucemcgee barely made the nice list but cheers you are on it!, have fun!  :)

Good luck with this, I will be away for the Xmas period, back in the new year, hope everyone enjoys the giving and the gifts  :D

Thx to Quiglen and his helpers for organising this.

• Like 3

Chulirac you will have a gift waiting for you when you get back, have fun!   :)

Basically you have to give 10 silver to everyone that is on the list, have fun!   :P

• Like 1

Thank you to all. very fun and  opening prezzies is a blast. The gifts are much appreciated , the smiles even more so.

• Like 1