Sign in to follow this  
RedBaron_Johan

News Update: Work And Progress. Week 50

Does anyone else get as excited as I do for Thursday to roll around? I love these updates, never in the history of this game has there been so much information shared about upcoming features, Rolf did right in hiring Johan. Can't wait to see what will come next. :D

• Like 1

Dear Santa

Ive been a good boy this year. I stopped trolling in the forums and in game. Also

I stopped telling Rolf and Devs how to run Wurm and I just play the game.

I dont really need any gifts, but if you have an extra asian lady that you can

put under my tree ill be much grateful, and will not use her as a brick and

mortar slave.

Just wanted to put up Caz and Covenant of Jenn Kellon.

The gods already know how I am, and the figureheads and Rolf Santa. I'm here and gone, off on adventures and then back and then gone again ((hey, you have to explain being gone when you're broke af irl :D I'm borrowing internets maybe possibly sorta, woo. I'm at -that- point, but maybe I've found a lead on work!)) and that's just how I am. Aurora the Wanderer will always be just that.

But Caz and Covenant, despite whatever desires I'm sure they have for solitude or survival and adventure like I get myself into, pledge their help to teaching new souls how to survive, fight, scavenge, forage, craft along with the rest of the team there. 
Caz and Covenant are my friends, though - and they've been there through thick and thin, listened to secrets that I couldn't even tell my family, and accepted me regardless of who and how I am every time I've come back, no matter how long I've been gone or if I've forgotten to write.
And Covenant has been putting so much effort into his helping that sometimes I'll wonder if he's tiring himself out.

That deserves reward. 
So if all else fails, Rolf Santa - send whatever my present would've been along with them. 
I'll come back from wandering at some point.

Maybe I'd like a walking stick.
~Auri

P.S Santa Rolf, give Enki a raise for saving my horse from the Cthulhu of the rock-layer.

• Like 1

Dear Santa Rolf and Team,

I have been a good girl this year. I have helped by building for our mayor and helping with our imp Festival. I have also helped new players as well. I also am recommending Lady Godiva on Pristine for a present this year as she is our mayor and has helped me with all of my questions and the community as well as new players. She said she wouldn't get a player as she has two accounts and hasn't been active on her Independence server account :(.

• Like 1

Merry Christmas Santa Rolf and all his elf helpers.

*hands out Bourbon cookies and Eggnog to everyone*

Dear Santa Rolf and Christmas Team,
As joyful days are near,
The world of Wurm has got a dream:
Of Christmas gifts we hear!

Who has been nice? Who has been bad?
It is so hard to tell.
Will we be jolly, or be sad,
When Santa rings the bell?

What can I say about myself?
Was I a decent guy?
Just ask a random Chistmas elf,
Or even Santa - don't be shy.

A busy year it was for sure,
For Yaga and his friends,
Taking new players on a tour,
To show Wurm's odds and ends.

The Wurm Academy was there
To give all noobs a home,
To help and teach with love and care,
So they may safely roam.

But there was more that I recall,
Like Yagas's creature show,
Or studies, maps, and tools for all  
The Wurmians to know.

So, Santa Rolf and Christmas Team,
From what you hear and see,
Will there be found in this year's scheme
A Christmas gift for me?

Edited by Yaga
  • Like 2

And tell us of the nicest thing you have done this year in Wurm, so we know if you are eligible for a Christmas present!

I've recruited many new players to mentor them in my fort since I started playing months ago. =]

I improve people's weapons so they can kill all the nasty biting spiders.

Dear Santa and Rolf's Team, 

Ask anyone in my village, I am very nice and helpful to anyone.  I care for sick animals, and farm all day long to keep us fed.  I rarely mess up the token settings anymore, and I always clean up the streets after Aeris has a go at all the badly bred horses.   :D

• Like 1

Did anyone get a christmas present or something for posting "The nicest thing you have done this year"?