Sign in to follow this  
RedBaron_Johan

News Update: Work And Progress. Week 50

Dear Santa Rolf and Team

The nicest thing i have done this year was become a miner for my town even though it drives me mad due to the fact i played minecraft before i placed Wurm and there is little else to do in that game but they needed high QL iron and i was a blank slate noob so figured i would sacrifice what i wanted for what was needed and ended up making a 15x20 underground ship dock for them and created a huge drop shaft leveling zone for any new comers who wish to semi afk grind mining and i only complained a ... ok quite a lot but i complained in the nicest way i could :D

• Like 1

Santa Rolf and Team,

I left! And then I came back. I also built a house in a forest, which is open to everyone, raiders included, which I thought was pretty nice of me. I also spent a good deal of time earlier in the year relieving fellow members of my Kingdom of their excess items, particularly those rare items, which as we all know are such a great burden, this, I feel, was especially magnanimous of me. I trust this qualifies me for the nice list.

Cheekily yours,

SV.

Dear Santa Rolf and Team errr I laughed a lot at Shads comments in chat so you may as well just send me coal...lots of coal like 90ql coal.

Dear Santa Rolf and Team,

Can't really state the nicest thing I've done this year, but since I returned to wurm, I feel like I've put a lot of effort into being a productive member of my community on Chaos. I don't do PvP, but I help out as much as I can, wherever I can. With cooking, smithing, carpenting, digging, mining, ... you name it. If I turn someone's tools rare whilst imping, I'm more than satisfied, to just get their gratitude in return ;). I also try to help new people get started by providing them with decent tools and help them out with the game (which includes the occasional rescue from a wild animal).

Warm regards and best wishes,

Freddy

• Like 1

Dear santa, I suppose the nicest thing I have done this year is giving away items to villagers/friends when they need them and I have them. I've helped a few noobs here and there but I'm usually chained to my forge so I don't really see many of them :P .

Dear Santa!

Don't give any presents to ErikN he has been very naughty, he did wizzkill me and gave away my beating heart to Rosedragon.   :D

• Like 5

I've been extra good this year, I've made it a habit to assist lost noobs that often wander into my village. Many times I will give them a ride in my boat all the way back to Strongbox, and even sometimes they get a nice set of armor and a sword to help keep them alive.

Mron

I havent done anything nice this year. Now give me my coal, give me all the coal you have 

Dear santa and Rolf, ofc.,  this year i've been good wurmian,

I've done several nice things, first of them was helping newcomers with average prices on the market on desertion.

Many other things what i've done,

Totaly, i've been an Good wurmian.

Dear Santa Rolf and Team,

I have helped my friends retrieve their bodies and added upkeep to a cancer victim's deed so it wouldn't disband.

I would have repaired everything I could, but there was a troll wandering around nearby :(

Also, I don't steal stuff on elevation even though I realllyyyyy want to.

Yay wagons!

Edited by Addeny
  • Like 1

Dear Santa!

Don't give any presents to ErikN he has been very norty, he did wizzkill me and gave away my beating heart to Rosedragon.   :D

But I like your heart! <3

I have been naughty this year... first I chained up my villager Ekib on Independence to take care my whole deed, while I kill everything I see and render their corpses on my graveyard so my villagemates are lagging out in Chaos. Then I am back to Independence and make a village 'Hills of AEnasan' and lure newbies to it to train them into good salt mine slaves. In case some of them not make it, I will turn those into nice meals... mmmmm nom nom nom...

• Like 3

Dear Santa Rolf,

This year I have been especially nice. I left world of warcraft and entered this wonderful world that you have created! Also, seeing as I live in a southern part of release, alot of new players tend to wander down into the area and get lost. My homestead is at the end of a road where a mountain and the sea connect, so many times they stop there are don't know where to go next. I have given out rowboats to help them continue on their way (which have all been returned at one point!!) I also have given lost people rides back to SS in my cart if they need it. We all know that the first few hours to days in Wurm can be stressful, so I hope what I do helps a little bit.

Keep up the great work, looking forward to the changes and updates and I hope everyone involved with Wurm, from the creation to the playing of it all have a wonderful and Merry Christmas!

Gnomegates

• Like 1

Dear Santa Rolf and his merry band of elves.

Please make SPYGLASSES or some equivalent our Christmas gift this year! We have NONE on epic and lots of people want to try them :(

I have been very nice this year, killing many Mol-Rehan and Horde. I think the nicest thing I've done this year.. Was taking in noobs on epic into the village I'm in, and inducting friends of mine from other games to wurm

Edited by Radni
  • Like 1

Hey :)

The nicest thing I did this year was to go and help some new players search for their corpse which was surrounded by all manners of mobs, and then I helped them find a nice place to set up and offered them a spawn point until they could afford a deed.

I also helped my neighbour build a guard tower.

I suppose that's the nicest thing I have done all year :)

The nicests thing I have done this year is make a couple Public trader deeds on Deliverance (Ymora and Yicujo) so other players can gain access to the trader funds without having to get too involved with buying one or managing the ratio.

Although, my forum activity may earn me a large bag of coal. Guess its a down side of voicing my opinions regardless of who might disagree or be hurt.

Anyway, happy holidays and its been a great year (with the exception of the farming 1.1 change)!

• Like 1

Santa Rolf and Team:

I tended all the forest, Worked hard replanting all the trees & flowers, and even got a few bison growing into the cute mammoths they are. :P

According to alliance mates I have been very  naughty :rolleyes:

That said I have some dear friends that  are above and beyond in the nice and tolerant department,  including  sharing skills  knowledge , laughter supplies  and good cheer. Bonegetter, he shared Wurm with me and helped me through the rough newbie spots and continues to be a joy , Xaeo has a great way of teachign carpentry to a beginner and is great fun to know and chat with .  Chulirac( has the patience of a saint and he really loves fresh fish ) he hasnt even locked me in a mine lately nor kicked me out of the alliance for being a pain in the yak, Tria the woman would give the chain off her back to a friend and is quick to help out a newbie that needs healing.  Silvirwolfe and Uisge will jump in and help a friend and often stranger at the drop of a troll. Stoneman helps  many friends with  projects and skills, keeps us laughing and having fun.Kerwal anmd Kild always working hard and quietly supporting friends and alliance members with a smile.  Eject having good cheer while taking great care of the Exodus map. A very quite player that most may have never spoken with Woad she is kind and sweet without drawing much attention to herself while she skills up and helps out where she can. Function stands out as a joy to talk to and listen to his wild adventures, this man knows how to explore Wurm in true style.I think all these folks deserve a wonderful full Christmas, but each of them is happy just to enjoy Wurm.  I am sure I will think of more  later in the day.

Edited by Chiqa
  • Like 1

Dear Santa Rolf and Team:

I have had a good Wurm year this year, I looked after my neighbors deeds whilst they were off line for a month or so tending to their horses and crops, repairing decaying items so they didn't come back to a puddle of mess upon return, located numerous lost horses for people on the server just by looking after crashes and horrible trolls destroyed fences and helped out so many new players with free horses and starter tools to help them get around the world of wurm when they start out. Thats all i can think of really

Bibi - release server :)

Dear Rolfieclaus,

This year I resanded and fixed terraforming a large portion of disrupted desert in northern celebration, preserving the natural beauty of the world.

I also kept my inactive friend's knarr afloat for 8 months now and his stuff in general good repair.

Edited by Elen

This year I helped a ton of players during the impalong on Pristine imping many items as far as I could day and night over the entire course of the event. On top of that, I have kept a nice attitude toward others (regardless of how rude and pushy they may be) and have kept my KoS list empty (for now). I wish to spread my good will and intentions with all my fellow Wurmians!

Hello Santa Rolf and Team,

take some cookies and have some milk, leave the coal in the box i left in the entrance hall.

• Like 1

Dear Santa Rolf and Team!

I have been so nice, I promise! I've been very nice to my neighbours on Serenity, and I haven't stolen much lately at all. 

Dear Santa and Wurm team,

I have had a tough time getting lost and not having a compass on me... realising late that the sun in Wurm actually rises in the North/West  :o

I have decided to plant a few signs helping me (and hopefully others) finding places. I have noticed that other players too have added significant way signs such as "green tunnel" etc. ... it d be already a nice xmas present if more people were to plant more signs to get lost even less  :)

Furthermore, I don't agree with those "misused to make money" festivities, should you not rather be giving away gifts all year through ? And just for the sake of it ? Because you can ! You're Santa !

I'm trying to be a nice guy all year long, so why should you be a mere nice guy for just the one single day ?  :ph34r: