Sign in to follow this  
Blinko

Pan Filling

Hey, everyone

I am looking for a pan filling job.

I do 1k pans for 1s if it is just filling the pans. If you wan't me to empty the pans as well it will be 1k pans for 2s.  I would prefer not fillet but send me a message if you need me to. (If prices are not what you want please pm me in the game)

Thanks, Blinko   :D   :P 

I can go to any Server.

Edited by Blinko

I would though panfilling and emptying is 2s per 1k but I hasn't been checking up the price for several months.. sad to see price drop :< ...

Edited by rosedragon

I mean filling + emptying = 2s.. but whichever float the boat ;) as I say I have been sometime since I was in the market hehe.

Terrible service, joined our town for awhile. I offered to pay him to load pans for my priest, he loaded 2 sets then constantly kept looking for more work and kept getting distracted. He also offered to cut 1k bricks for me for 1 silver so i delayed buying some, he ended up cutting just over 100 for me.

I wouldnt normally have issue with this but its the fact he said he'd do it so i put of doing it myself, and has now delayed construction of my deed.

No offence i offered you plenty of money for your work which you said you'd do and at the same time kept looking for other work... soon as you found some you just abandoned business with me... we tried to help you in every way we could. I certainly wont be recommending you

I said I would send a toon over to finish the work but you said No and i am sorry you feel that way.