Sign in to follow this  
demondan

catastrophic client problem

I've removed that ... Rolf is still deciding if a rollback is called for.

Rolf : there will only be rollback if there were a lot of people dying

Trust me when I say, there were hundreds  dying to that mass mob spawn xP I died 27 times at my token and about 6-7 up on the mountainside (I didn't see the trolls at first LOL)

Yep ... looks like they are coming up ... let's see what sort of shape we are in.

• Like 1

Hope for the best xP though hope we get to keep some of those mob spawns as a bit more mobs was wanted (doubt that many was what they wanted to see haha but yeah they been whining about spawns)

Trust me when I say, there were hundreds  dying to that mass mob spawn xP I died 27 times at my token and about 6-7 up on the mountainside (I didn't see the trolls at first LOL)

what no screen shot lol?

Edited by Varacolaci

"[06:59:55] The server is shutting down in 60 seconds. Reason: Rollback"

Looks like the call has been made.

• Like 1

One bug hardly justifies a reason for not resubbing.

It's not only a bug, it's "bugs all the time, everywhere".

That champ cat was a bred one, and an early Christmas present, and I want it back, I'm sick and tired losing things because there are "bugs" and "glitches", but the problem is deeper than that.

If I pay only to lose the things I have, why on earth should I pay anymore? I could as well spending my money trying to win the lottery or buying broken glass - same waste.

I'm only new so i don't have much room to talk however i think if you lose things through bugs or glitches i'm sure the Gm's would be able to assist you with that :)

"[06:59:55] The server is shutting down in 60 seconds. Reason: Rollback"

Looks like the call has been made.

thanks again for making sure to keep us informed :) as always vesp u are awesome!

• Like 1

what no screen shot lol?

No didn't think of that LOL I shoulda though and been like "If you whine about spawns, this is your apocalypse" xP

It's not only a bug, it's "bugs all the time, everywhere".

That champ cat was a bred one, and an early Christmas present, and I want it back, I'm sick and tired losing things because there are "bugs" and "glitches", but the problem is deeper than that.

If I pay only to lose the things I have, why on earth should I pay anymore? I could as well spending my money trying to win the lottery or buying broken glass - same waste.

Just be happy you didn't lose 15s worth of gems from a locked chest only you and your partner had the key too (the mould was in the same chest so no one else could have a key to it) someone somehow got inside and stole those but yeah I didn't get anything back from that. So be lucky you're getting a rollback and that cat will still be alive (hopefully) though they aren't exactly hard to get though.

But no I hardly ever see bugs like these on Pristine so idk about you but it's never "all the time" here.

Losing an item because you didn't secure it is not the same with losing items or time because of bad coding.

Last week I somewhat passed through a LOCKED door and got stuck in a fenced enclosure for hours, on an inactive deed, until a GM came and took me out - that shouldn't have happened, but I wasted hours waiting; why? because it's a bug.

Had champions dying before with no reason at all - coding.

Had a new comer passing by my deed yesterday, chopping up trees and messing up the area because the chopped trees were floating in the air (standing, not felled), and he couldn't get logs from them.

If these are not bugs, I don't really understand what you mean by "no bugs on Pristine" .. unless you are talking about the cave bugs, which I don't see too often either.