Sign in to follow this  
Xentakinor

Garden Paving

a new type of paving that uses dirt and wood/stone to make a sort of flower bed tile that crops grow faster in (due to this taking more for than just using a dirt tile) and that you could put on the top of houses to save space or just to make your house more  aesthetically pleasing 

Thank you for your time and input 

How about you play the game instead of posting so many ideas at once.

Shield grinding gives lots of time to foruming my dear freedomer.

How about you play the game instead of posting so many ideas at once.

at least the time i spent on the forum was to do something productive rather than to tell other what to do

Nothing should make crops growable at a faster rate as it'd ruin both food trading as well as cotton/wemp markets (however small they may be people do often ask for bulk amounts, so if any newbie could grow them faster then currently it'd flood the markets with the crops that will result is no value.) As for a flowerbed crop growing idea, I'd +1 it if it's grow rate is the same as the 1 tile, it would allow 4 cros per 1 tile instead of the 1 which would save much room. (assuming it'd be like the flowerbeds now and built on the borders only)

maybe it could house 4 crops per tile instead of bonus grow rate or require a certain skill to make and offer only a minor grow speed bonus or had the option to add  fertilizer to increase grow speed thus making it more profitable or less work to grow them just in a dirt tile but adding the option to speed up the process if you NEED some cotton or Wemp or whatever

Tanks for the input so far everyone.