Sign in to follow this  
Xentakinor

Beacon's

Something you could build in a town and upon Raider's entering deed tiles a templer would set it of creating a light that shoots to the sky (like WL and BL) in blood red letting the whole server know where a raid was happening

this is just a thought and i hope people will expand on this also i want to see what flaws people can find in this or how you feel it may take something away from the raiding aspect of epic

Maybe not lettering but flares would be interesting or some kinda massive smoke signal. Although I'm not on a server that has raids, the idea would make sense in case those being raided can't defend due to off hours. So why not allow an auto flare to signal any nearby allies to join to aid them in the defense (or help them in the raid if more from the attacking side were around just roaming about)

The lettering wouldn't match the game's theme xP

hmm nice idea there instead of some magic light beacon a smoke signal maybe in town you could build a huge 3x3 bonfire that the temple's would light and it would burn for maybe 3 hours dieing down as it burned (this could also create thick fog around the token making it harder from raiders to find it or see the temple's) and would need replacing after it burned out making it more realistic and making them only worth the effort if people actually like you and will be willing to help kinda making it beneficial for the people who would normally be a bit  unpleasant  to bite their tongue and love neighborer.