Sign in to follow this  
grizzlyadams

WTS Green Drake Hide Sets & Gold Coin [Close]

Selling green drake hide sets @ 70+QL. Also selling 1 gold coin.

Located on Independence.

Full set with cap - $120 USD  - 2 available SOLD OUT

Set without cap - $110 USD - 0 available SOLD OUT

Gold coin - $120 USD  - 1 available SOLD

Accepting paypal only. Buyer is responsible for mailing fees. PM me on forum.

vsZ3ym1.jpg

Edited by grizzlyadams

scam alert, he botherd to imp the ql of the set before each screenshot, but the backpacks are all same ql, some gm  please delete this post before ppl get scamed:/

edit: dunno why i had a feeling that backpacks are different ql when created, anyway it still looks to me that the same set is in all 5 backpacks

and in the image on the right ther's backpack leater (x3 ) and just 2 shown:/

Edited by viruskiller

also quite strange in 2 instances the caps are 75 ql.xx and jacket and all others 72.xx

any1 who is thinking of buying should request him to show all sets in a trade ,or he posts a more legit screenshot of the sets.

Troll elsewhere please. Plenty of old players in game know me and know this is no scam. You may think what you wish.

All icons and text are fuzzy... looks edited...

Apart from that, looks legit :P

Edited by Shadz

the sets are real, also keep in mind a backpack comes finished version now and needs imped with leather , backpack comes of a ql equal to 20% of the maker skills, wich mean a 90 lw will make 18 ql backpacks and make around 8 from 10 of identical ql

also backpack are one action only, you just make from one leather, not add other items, so the ql will always be the same

Yeah I have to chip in here, me and Grizz earned those sets way back when we organised the slaying of the Deliverance Green dragon, so virus-whats-his-name doesn't have a clue what he's talking about.

• Like 2

One thing is for sure, virus is right on one thing, the image to the right has to be photoshopped.

Says Backpack (x3) and no 3rd backpack shown, not even collapsed.

Now whether its just for sake of showing a decent image or scam, i will not offer any guesses. I don't know the guy, but i do know Darkmalice.

One thing is for sure, virus is right on one thing, the image to the right has to be photoshopped.

Says Backpack (x3) and no 3rd backpack shown, not even collapsed.

Now whether its just for sake of showing a decent image or scam, i will not offer any guesses. I don't know the guy, but i do know Darkmalice.

On the image to the right you can see it has been edited due to the big dark box that covers up the 3rd pack and whatever is inside 

Also, hey, free bump :P

http://imgur.com/b6aDl0y << Picture indicating what I mean

Edited by Shadz

Ok I added an image so people could see the goods. I did not have to add an image. Next, yes the image is edited, we aren't proving the existence of Bigfoot here. The original screenshot was converted to a .jpg and slightly compress to help loading times. Then edited again after selling one set to a friend before this was even posted. Here is the image *edited* after that sale which i soon changed for the fact of not wanting to add the image with a "sold" on it when first introduced to the public.

http://www.mediafire.com/view/dstxxa8s0jlf56u/DrakeSets6.jpg

54x 50y at Dark Banjoes is where these are located. this is not a scam nor do I have to sell them. If you would like me to prove "Bigfoot" I can't but feel free to venture to those coordinates, hit me up with a PM and ill log in and prove the existence of drake. Thank you.

I would never buy from anyone who can't photoshop seamlessly.

kidding..

I've trade with grizzlyadams and have never had a problem. However.....

anyone who would pay $120 for goods bought in game from another player, regardless of reputation, without seeing the product first, gets what they deserve. There are several ways to verify what you are getting. My favorite is to show them in a trade window.

IMO, calling someone a thief by insinuating that, because they copy/pasted the list of items form their inventory so as to fit it on 1 frame, they are a scammer, is inexcusable, and at the very least, deserves an apology on the same thread it was posted on.

Griz is far too Redneck to be effective at photo shopping, I've know him a long while, he's not the brightest tool in the shed but honest.

• Like 1

Bought a drake set from him :) he's completely legit and showed me all the other sets too.

• Like 1

he's a wild adventurer! no wait thats bear grylls my bad! but he's probably just as hairy as a grizzly!

• Like 1

Legit guys here. I paid with paypal and next 30 mins i had a nice drake set.  Legit guy good deals A+

• Like 1