Sign in to follow this  
Zapacila

Largeish deed (65x65) with trader on Exodus - 50 euros starting bid, 80 euros buyout

Please post only if making a bid; any message not representing a bid will be reported for offtopic. Thank you!

Hello folks,

After some debating with a couple of friends, I decided that epic servers may better suit me - faster skill gain, lot more actions and an actual way to "war your enemies". :)) That's why I'm trying to sell my freedom deed and use the money gained to make myself a faster start on the Epic cluster.

The deed (The Hermitage) is located on Exodus server, on coordinates (X28, Y12) on this map (where on the map appears the Hippy Valley deed). It is in a very good position, coastal, accessible easily via boat canals boths from Esert and from the northern shore (from Esert is a 10 minutes run or 5  minutes boat trip, but still a rather isolated place, without many strangers venturing around). The deed is not all flat, but most of it was terraformed - some surface mined and digged down, some raised from the water.

The real size is 65x65 (32x32 in deed settings) - 4.225 total tiles, a standard perimeter and it has one guard.

The deed has like 41 silvers in maintenance.

The deed also has a trader.

The_Hermitage.png

Talking about resources, it has: iron, silver, copper, tin, lead, marble, tar and nearby clay.

There are also two guard towers - one on deed, one on perimeter.

Hundreds of trees (including lots of oaks), some animals, a few full BSBs and carts, as well as three set of tools are just details I don't even consider worth mentioning.

What should be mentioned though is that it also has a supreme floor loom.

It also has four buildings, but nothing really impressive, so I won't make many print screens. You have here one to get a view over a part of the deed, but pretty much is quite virgin / terraformed land and nothing more, so your imagination is the only limit about what you can do with the spot.

wurm_20131207_1623.jpg

Now about the price.

1. According to this tool placing such a deed would cost 86 silver and 50 coppers.

2. The deed has in coffers like 41 silvers.

3. A trader contract costs 50 silvers.

So the total cost for placing such a deed would be 1 gold 77 silver 50 coppers (hard verifiable facts, no need to trust my word on this). At the shop price of 160 euros / 1 gold, that means 284 euros.

But I don't want 280 euros. Not even 260, 240, 220, 200, 180, 160, 140 or 120 euros.

All I want is 80 or 100 euros.

And yes, that's the buyout price, not the starting price or anything.

Starting bid: 50 euros

Increment: 5 euros

Buyout: 80 - 100 euros

Duration: 48 hours

Private bids NOT ACCEPTED, send PM only if you're willing to pay the buyout price.

PS: Since stats don't transfer on epic, if you want, I can also leave you one of my premium characters absolutely for free. No high skills (only a couple skills in the 30s range), but both have nice affinities - mining, respective farming and a some premium time left.

auction_timer_1386857457.gif

Edited by Zapacila

Looks like a nice spot, I hope you get what you want for it

Wanted to buy myself a trader, but since you live nearby and selling, I will give you 50  euros :)

Edited by Blazer

Got a private buyout offer of 80 euros for deed and one char.

Unless I got any buyout offer higher than this (81-100 euros) in the next four hours, I will sold it for this.

Edited by Zapacila

This can be closed.

Goodbye, freedom!

Gooooood moooorning, Epic! :D

Edited by Zapacila