Sign in to follow this  
Brunwulf

Legendary titles for Epic.

Freedomers are a bunch of hashtags. If I had it my way PVP would be activated on their servers based on the alliance vs alliance war decleration method like in EVE high-sec. You guys can go hashtag yourselves, and give us epic players everything we want.

On a non-troll note: I personally know nobody with 100 skill on epic, I know 1 guy that is trying to get 100 fishing. 100 skills are just as rare on epic as they are on freedom, and therefore deserves the titles. Like many people noted epic skills are more or less maxed at 90 skill, so getting that 100 skill is a complete waste of our time, it's purely just for bragging rights. Without that title there is no real way to prove we have 100 since skill ticks/screenshots can be shooped (as if anybody cared as much.)

+1 literally 0 effort to code and it will make us epic players feel wanted again!

+1 i want legendary titles, i have no reason to finish my 99.15 skill now.

To lazy to post a legit reason.

Do it, Freedom gets everything

Lol

We want Legendary titles

I was even kind enough to add the section.

Do it

for me

I did it for the wurmpedia

now do it for us.

I care

I do care.

I always cared

Just not about Emoo.

Or Freedom.

Give it to me

Yeaaaah, please?

There is already someone with 100 fishing and another with 100 fighting (I think it's something like 99.9995+, but he doesn't farm alts like the 100.00000000000000 FS people on Chaos).

How do I brag in alliance that I have 100 fishing without these titles? Please add them for Epic

• Like 3

bump.

No angry -1 freedomer posts! what the hell is going on guys, something is not right 

Edited by Thrrim

How do I brag in alliance that I have 100 fishing without these titles? Please add them for Epic

you cant brag, I bet everyone has 100 fishing in epic, it probably takes a day or two to get there, with all the curves and Xes, and rolves, etc.

(j/k)

bur seriously, -1

bump.

No angry -1 freedomer posts! what the hell is going on guys, something is not right 

If they want legendary titles, they can come to freedom.

(hola KunAlt)

And then play without risk and with rules, real legendary.

Freedom is not without risks, and all games have rules.  You could have just said that people on X server chose it because they prefer that gamestyle, and that Y gamestyle doesnt really suit them.   And I would perfectly agree with a statement like that.

Freedom is not without risks

Stopped reading at this point.

-1 becouse i dont like pvp and in that way epic :-)

/edit explanation: i dont like them for their shiny moonmetals :-p ^^

Edited by Biervampyr

Freedom is not without risks, and all games have rules.  You could have just said that people on X server chose it because they prefer that gamestyle, and that Y gamestyle doesnt really suit them.   And I would perfectly agree with a statement like that.

I agree, wildcats can be pretty risky at times.