Sign in to follow this  
Brunwulf

Legendary titles for Epic.

Support your local animal shelter by providing fair legendary title use to all

ITT: Freedomers being selfish and egocentric.

ITT: Freedomers being selfish and egocentric.

dont put everybody on the same group,il never be on epic and think its ridiculous that they didnt do this in the first place.

dont put everybody on the same group

The majority of the freedomers posting here are just being that, its true that there are minority like you who isn't being a selfish and egocentric little gamer, a thing that still gives me hope for the human race.

Actually the majority would agree, we disagree though with attitudes.

Another -1 :D

Actually the majority would agree, we disagree though with attitudes.

Another -1 :D

Yes.

Thank you for helping promoting that.

I still dont understand why epic people dont get these.. what does it matter? lol

• Like 1

I still dont understand why epic people dont get these.. what does it matter? lol

because "freedom gets nothing"

haven't you heard

• Like 2

OH,woe is freedom!

They are in another thread claiming that they are second class citizens from their brand new land rush megaserver, but they don't want us epic plebians to have access to titles we earn.

Edited by Enzius
  • Like 1

OH,woe is freedom!

They are in another thread claiming that they are second class citizens from their brand new land rush megaserver, but they don't want us epic plebians to have access to titles we earn.

Hey... No need to drag me into this at all. :P

• Like 2

Just give them the titles, so that the 20 people that play on this cluster shut up about it. 

• Like 1

Just give them the titles, so that the 20 people that play on this cluster shut up about it. 

This is obvious trolling and just hoping someone bites and derails this even further. 

just stfu man

• Like 1

This is obvious trolling and just hoping someone bites and derails this even further.

just stfu man

Have you seen the entire thread...?

just stfu man

Okay, but I was saying it like it is (and actually agreeing that Epic should get the titles).

I'm sorry that my 20 player comment rustled your jimmies, but it's the truth. There's no reason to draw out an argument, preventing a very small portion of the playerbase from having a feature that the rest has, even if the two player bases have a large difference between them, such as the skill gain factor.

It's really not going to hurt anybody on the original cluster if the very few have access to something the rest of us have. It's not like the few of you playing over there are going to unlock every legendary title before the original cluster does...

I'll just stfu though, and let the rest of the "freedumbers" tell you no and that you don't deserve them...  :rolleyes:

There's almost 200 players online total on Epic, almost 20% of the total wurm population online, including the fact that Freedom has a lot more servers, and naturally will have more people due to the pve nature.  Its far from a 'very small' portion

There's almost 200 players online total on Epic, almost 20% of the total wurm population online, including the fact that Freedom has a lot more servers, and naturally will have more people due to the pve nature.  Its far from a 'very small' portion

Alts, alts everywhere. Froob alts... Prem alts. (On every server)

Don't try and argue that Epic isn't the least populated aspect of the game.. You're wrong and you're nitpicking. Do you guys want the titles, or do you want to sit here and argue with me about how you guys are 20% of the overall player base?  

The only way you're getting the titles is if the bulk of the original cluster believes that you aren't a threat to exposing the titles (because that was really the only legitimate excuse for you guys not getting them). I was pointing out how non-threatening you guys are to us... keep arguing the point with me, though. You're just solidifying the belief that most freedomers have in that you shouldn't have them because you'll give away the "secrets" before they will get to unlock them.  :rolleyes: 

To easy to get 100 skill over on epic.Skill curve and everything.

You guys got your precious moon metals, terraforming events, valrei creatures, etc. ; everything that PvE freedom does not have. When we ask for something that the PvP community has such as being able to obtain even .1kg of a moonmetal on chance like a gem from mining, we get shut down and told to come PvP.

So if you want epic titles... Come PvE.

• Like 2

To easy to get 100 skill over on epic.Skill curve and everything.

You guys got your precious moon metals, terraforming events, valrei creatures, etc. ; everything that PvE freedom does not have. When we ask for something that the PvP community has such as being able to obtain even .1kg of a moonmetal on chance like a gem from mining, we get shut down and told to come PvP.

So if you want epic titles... Come PvE.

Hey you wanna give up the 8 or whatever abilities you easily got yeah dont think so, you got something special to epic insanely easier than epic could ever dream of, so I think useless titles are pretty fair.  and can you cite a source proving how easy it is to get 100 in a skill?  I think the only 100 we have here after 3 years is someone with 100 fishing...

you can easily go get moon metal from chaos, the same way that if i want moon metal i'd have to go do hota, and freedom has expressed massive desire against terraforming events

• Like 2

Alts, alts everywhere. Froob alts... Prem alts. (On every server)

>Money doesn't count if it's from alts!

What does it really matter what Epic has, or what Freedom has? They are virtually distinct games that have nothing to do with each other except for the basic core. Nothing is transferable, nothing can be directly compared...it just *seems* like it can. In terms of what the players want why can't they simply have what they want independent of the other? If Epic wants titles it doesn't impact Freedom in any way, shape or form - except some silly mental attitude based on a false comparison. Conversely it's the same with some of the stuff I've seen posted complaining that Freedom has been slowly given all the stuff that makes Epic "unique". So what? Did that actually change anything on Epic? Isn't the Epic game still exactly the same as it was whether those things were exclusive or not?

As far as I'm concerned it's 2 different games, and playing one of them and then getting upset about what the other has or not seems pointless. On the other hand creating exclusive stuff just for the sake of it is also pointless....and divisive.

I don't know why the Devs do stuff like this to start with. They must realize that given the attitudes they are simply going to stir up a bunch of bad feeling. The propensity of people to get upset in Wurm over just about anything is already amazing sometimes.

It's a game. It's supposed to be fun.

Edited by Heboric

Freedom got our sorcery TITLES.

So should we get their 100 skill TITLES?