Sign in to follow this  
Brunwulf

Legendary titles for Epic.

Don't care about Valrei items on Freedom, the "they can uncover titles" argument has always been dumb to anyone on Epic, mostly because it's not that simple.

If we could see the amount of people with full 100 skills on Epic, I think it would convince a lot of people.

Don´t worry, since sorcery is pretty much useless in PvE, probably we will not care a lot about, so if you people whine enough you probably have a good chance to get this feature removed form freedom.

How can u not care of about a spell u learn, a debuff and a buff.. this comment is so biased.

those titles stay in epic

titles do not harm anyone

+1 from 2014 this time =)

More bias above ^

Epic is harder. in the late game then freedom is.

Especially since you guys got non-nerfed characteristics. :P

:> And our only 100 skillers are fishers and maybe a digger. Similar to Freedom. :D

You get Karma(sorcery), we get more titles. There ya go fair, simples... why complain?

this argument is invalid from now on

Took me maybe 2-3 months of a "casual grind" to hit 90 leatherworking on Independence, I've now got to 96 (nearly 97) leatherworking. Now surely if it is relatively easy on a freedom server that does not have 2x skill, why don't more people have it on epic (laziness?).

because it's a pvp server sir and we have more things to do than just to sit on a deed, carebear and casually grind

-1  easy-mode is not Legendary.

you call having the possibility of losing all your , dying anytime and getting your deed leveled the "easy-mode"?

who cares, just give them the titles, its not gonna effect anyone on freedom in any way

• Like 1

+1 any freedomer who disagrees should consider that on epic our skill difficulty curves as well. Imagine leveling meditation at 90. We hit that at 70. We may get two times skill gains, but ultimately we hit the difficult spots of a skill faster due to the curve. I'm sure it at least evens out.

Yes, give us the titles.

Since Epic was just screwed over with the latest changes.

I dunno I thought the main divide between Epic getting the titles was that we already had other content in the game that you didn't have access to now.

But seeing as how now you have it and most likely more of it, even after a year and a half of Epic gathering items from missions..

I don't see why Epic should not have the Titles.

To be completely honest.. I'm not sure why Epic isn't just added to the Freedom clusters.  There is barely even a difference between the two now.

Am I saying I want it to be? No, lol.

The only thing different now is that we have the skill bonus.  Woop de doo.

• Like 1

On the one to Olloch scale this thread is two Ollochs.

• Like 2

I didn't read past the second page of this thread because it's all crap posting, but the double skillgain on Epic is tick size, not tick frequency. At 90 in a skill, you get double skill tick size with the tick frequency of being at 99 in that skill. You get that same frequency from 90 all the way to 100 because 90 skill is effectively 99, 99 skill is effectively 99.99. You gain skill ticks at the frequency that is associated with your effective skill. Therefore, gaining skill on Epic is only easier in the lower levels. In the upper levels, it is just as hard as on Freedom.

Also, +1 for 100 titles on Epic.

• Like 1

Don't see why not.

Its not like one can confuse the differences between Epic and Freedom, and its not like the titles cross over.

EDIT: Recall saying this before. Not sure if its earlier in this thread <_<

Edited by Klaa

Simple fix make the epic title "a little less legendary"

We shouldnt even be having this discussion no one should ever get 100 on epic the server should be reset.

This. I remember when it stated that things like body stats should not make a big difference on Epic from the man himself. Here we have people grinding them and it does matter. If it was me id just have capped body stats at like 35 and regular skills at 70. This would have made epic truly a enviroment that anyone could catch up to and level pvp field. Still waiting to see those resets every six months or so (senario endings) as was stated way back. I feel Epic is now become the same thing everyone used to complain about chaos.

• Like 1

People seem to forget that us grinding from 90 to 100 is grinding from 99 to 99.999 with 2x skillgain, which means its pretty much just as hard due to the gap we have to cross.

And yes Chuck, It would seem Rolf has no intention of fixing epic anytime soon. It is simply Chaos 2.0 and i still don't understand why he doesn't cut his losses and move us all over to that server.

Maybe give them half a title since it is only half the effort?

As has been pointed out countless times already, that is wrong. We're hitting 90 skill at 70, so your 90-100 is our 70-100

• Like 1

You are just plain trolling.

People seem to forget that us grinding from 90 to 100 is grinding from 99 to 99.999 with 2x skillgain, which means its pretty much just as hard due to the gap we have to cross.

And yes Chuck, It would seem Rolf has no intention of fixing epic anytime soon. It is simply Chaos 2.0 and i still don't understand why he doesn't cut his losses and move us all over to that server.

You get Karma(sorcery), we get more titles. There ya go fair, simples... why complain?

Confirming Freedom now has sorcery

give epic titles lol