Sign in to follow this  
Brunwulf

Legendary titles for Epic.

Add the new titles to Epic too!

It takes a long time to get 100 over here.

If you're going to put new titles at least make the effort count and effect more players!

Is it even easier to get 100 on epic?
Time from 1-99=99-100

On epic you do 1-90(99 effective) then have 90-99 at 99-99.99 effective skill, and that last point has you operating at essentially 100 for most of it.
Sure you have 2x skill, but does that make the 9 points in the 99-100 range much easier?

I would argue that it ends up being harder on epic, since you operate in the high skill range longer.

Pretty much freedom, 2units,(1-99,99-100)
Epic, 4.5units(1-90,90-91,92-93,93-94,95-96,96-97,97-98,98-99,99-100)
Doubt its more work for all skills, but I could easily see creation only skills being harder on epic.

Edit: Added a post people seem to choose to ignore.

Edited by Brunwulf
  • Like 20

and make titles for 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99 skills too!

/troll

Agree, 100 is already Extremely hard even with 2x bonus.

No harm in a title... +1

-1, too easy on epic

Do you sir, have any 99 skills on Epic to confirm this theory?

• Like 5

Do you sir, have any 99 skills on Epic to confirm this theory?

No he does not.

Spends too much time on the forums :)

• Like 1

You get Karma(sorcery), we get more titles. There ya go fair, simples... why complain?

Edited by Shadz

You get Karma(sorcery), we get more titles. There ya go fair, simples... why complain?

You get karma from missions still, and sorcery was said to be added to Freedom when a way is found.

Not sure how it's even relevant anyway, anyone can grind a skill, but not everyone can win and become a sorcerer.

• Like 1

-1, too easy on epic

so easy you sold your account and quit right?

100 is hard anywhere, should put em on Epic since you share the epic code on Freedom in some places

You get karma from missions still, and sorcery was said to be added to Freedom when a way is found.

Not sure how it's even relevant anyway, anyone can grind a skill, but not everyone can win and become a sorcerer.

Just pointing out Epic has something Freedom does not. Now it's balanced out so why is there any issue? It's like a child complaining about another kid in school getting a toy they wanted.

• Like 3

so easy you sold your account and quit right?

100 is hard anywhere, should put em on Epic since you share the epic code on Freedom in some places

I sitll own hellroth , almost getting my 2nd 100 on him. Everybody realistic knows that epic skillgain is easy compared to freedom. I can't help it you guys aren't grinders, thats another reason you play on Epic.

• Like 1

Not grinders?  Do we just pick up a hammer and magically get 100 baking?

• Like 3

Hell, it's a miracle we even have 100 skills because of all the chaos and destruction going on!

It in fact takes us 10x longer to get a skill to 100 because we have to fight off players not just trolls.

Hell, it's a miracle we even have 100 skills because of all the chaos and destruction going on!

It in fact takes us 10x longer to get a skill to 100 because we have to fight off players not just trolls.

But don't you guys get double skill gain too?

Struggling to see why you guys having it easier makes you deserve a 100 title...

• Like 1

But don't you guys get double skill gain too?

Struggling to see why you guys having it easier makes you deserve a 100 title...

It's a game and it's a feature?

Why restrict it just because Epic is a 2x cluster.

Come here on Epic and get 100 in a skill then call it easy.

Edit: I struggle to see why you guys need the sorc abilities to fight trolls.

Edited by Brunwulf

+1

Also, add a title for someone who has been King of all 3 Kingdom Templates.

lol @ the people saying you deserve a title.

its a game, we grind too... why add something that isn't even game-breaking, just nice to have, for only half the players ?

come to epic and grind a skill to 100 and tell me it isn't hard, please, I want to see the tears as you realize it is still a B.S. grind

Took me maybe 2-3 months of a "casual grind" to hit 90 leatherworking on Independence, I've now got to 96 (nearly 97) leatherworking. Now surely if it is relatively easy on a freedom server that does not have 2x skill, why don't more people have it on epic (laziness?).

its a game, we grind too... why add something that isn't even game-breaking, just nice to have, for only half the players ?

Half the players? no, just no...

"Edit: I struggle to see why you guys need the sorc abilities to fight trolls." << personally we don't need sorcery, just like you guys don't need or deserve 100 titles :P

Edited by Shadz
  • Like 2

Half the players? no, just no...

"Edit: I struggle to see why you guys need the sorc abilities to fight trolls." << personally we don't need sorcery, just like you guys don't need or deserve 100 titles :P

Whats with this "deserve" nonsense.

You play on a server where all there is to do is grind.

Get off your high horse.

Edited by Brunwulf
  • Like 6

Took me maybe 2-3 months of a "casual grind" to hit 90 leatherworking on Independence, I've now got to 96 (nearly 97) leatherworking. Now surely if it is relatively easy on a freedom server that does not have 2x skill, why don't more people have it on epic (laziness?).

You just called us lazy? Lol don't talk about things you don't know..

Whats with this "deserve" nonsense.

You play on a server where all their is to do is grind.

Get off your high horse.

No high horse here, you guys are the ones pretty much demanding you get titles at 100 skill just because us freedomers got something you guys didn't have,

Fyi, I happily play on freedom without grinding non-stop. Plenty to do here without grinding.

You just called us lazy? Lol don't talk about things you don't know..

Well uh, why don't you have 100 skill (or close to it) with 2x skill?

Edited by Shadz

Man, someone really hates Epic..

Who killed you when you tried to start?

• Like 12

No high horse here, you guys are the ones pretty much demanding you get titles at 100 skill just because us freedomers got something you guys didn't have,

Well uh, why don't you have 100 skill (or close to it) with 2x skill?

Because it still takes a long time, you should come and play on epic, stop crying over a suggestion and enjoy the game, you are getting your jimmies rustled over words and i am finding it quite funny. Just because you play on freedom does not make you any more high priority than us, we are a part of the playerbase too. 

• Like 1