Sign in to follow this  
Atlas

Come to Serenity [Epic] Jenn Kellon Home

This is a JKH recruitment thread and we are serious about improving the Wurm experience for everyone here

--FOR NEW PLAYERS TO WURM--

Truth: this is a difficult game to get started in--the learning curve is very steep and you will have so many questions about what to do....and how to make this...    In Wurm Online our server of Serenity, the home server for Jenn Kellon (JK) kingdom, has the best systems and people to help you get started and learn quickly. You will come to Serenity because you want an amazing community of helpful and trustworthy team members to share your experience with. 

On Serenity, the home server of Jenn Kellon Kingdom, we have the most formal and professional new player program through the Department of New Player Assistance (DNPA) located just next to the JK spawn point of Strongbox on the south side. Mirax, Covenant, Viti and others dedicate their playtime to helping you get started and giving you all the tools and advice you need to stand on your own feet. They are extremely helpful and genuine and offer an advantage that you will get no where else with getting a fast start on Epic in Wurm Online. Once you are ready to get into fighting and defending the server against enemy kingdom players reach out to some of the players in our Federation Alliance and join us on our Teamspeak voice comms--we are all happy to teach you how to quickly increase your fighting skills to help contribute to everyone's defense 

Select Serenity when you choose the Epic Portal from the tutorial...select Jenn Kellon kingdom and come join with us. Get in game and type /tell playernamehere to Viti or Covenant to get started at the DNPA or contact Paultrw /tell paultrw if you are more experienced and are looking for a village to join

--FREEDOM PLAYER WANTING TO EXPERIENCE A STRONGER COMMUNITY AND PVP--

-You are very familiar with the game mechanics and systems and have heard about the strong community and alliance bonds that we forge through the pressures of conflict--we are not here to make silver off each other or go live in a cave alone and paint carts--we work together for a greater common goal...

-You are curious about the PVP and group fighting aspects of the game and want an honest group to work with and learn...

-You want to enjoy the benefits of the Epic Curve and reach nearly any 50 skill level title within 2 days of play time--giving you 75 QL output in only two days!!!

-Come follow the others that have come from Freedom and P & R and join with us...come through the epic portal and we will give you a home and you'll meet great people!

..we are so helpful and accepting of new players in our community--you will be very happy that you came over to try it out!

--YOU VETERAN PLAYERS ON EPIC--
Are YOU looking for real challenge:

• want to come out of retirement with a boss account and have PVP sail to your doorstep?
  • killed a dragon hatchling or Kyclops and want a *real* challenge?
  • want an excuse to flip kingdoms and use digital violence as a release?
  • tired of winning hotas?
  • dont want those meanie cyber bullies to make fun of you on voice coms anymore?
  • want to enter into the affinity swapping program?

We have a challenge for you: Join with us to Militarize JKH!

Get the feeling of accomplishment and be a part of this at the ground floor...what could be a greater challenge than knocking a bit of the care-bear out of JKH?
with joan gone we are 50% of the way there...think about it: you could tell your friends that you were there when JKH fought back!

who knows...if we pop some death tabs then maybe JKE will let us grab their coat-tails

Everyone please come and experience one of the best communities in Wurm Online with us

Kuzym on Serenity,

Come have Fun!

Edited by Atlas
  • Like 8

Join us and potentially be rewarded with free high quality gear if you're a valuable member of the alliance!

• Like 1

We are not just offering a collective defense--we also offer economic benefits and wisdom to newer players, helping to get you started off and on your feet much faster!

Some recent offers from alliance members:

• Very steep discounts of 70%+ off on 7 & 8 traited horses
  • Full plate sets of 80QL for 1/3 of market price
  • Managed and controlled Path of Hate tile on JKH

If you are learning the game mechanics and systems and have questions come onto our Teamspeak and we'll help share tips and advice

Come to JKH Serenity and have fun!

Edited by Atlas

Good luck bro, altho i dont like to see u knockin the carebear out of stuff, carebears +1 man

• Like 2

Good luck bro, altho i dont like to see u knockin the carebear out of stuff, carebears +1 man

hehe, thanks Lorena...i would ask you to join up but you been here before and are prob tired of it and i know you take great care of your mates on bl. GL

MRH and BLH - come sail over and check us out, we'll lay down for ya

• Like 1

hey, my gf PVPs with us...so no excuse for you not to!

hit me up on forums or in game (Kuzym)

• Like 1

Sad to be ousted by an alliance that I worked hard to create. There is a special place in my heart for my friends out on JKH.

Sad to be ousted by an alliance that I worked hard to create. There is a special place in my heart for my friends out on JKH.

I know how u feel bro, WLers are rude :'(

We have been fortunate to have two large groups of new players come to our server and join our Alliance in the last 2 weeks. Players with a great attitude but almost no Fighting Skill have joined with us in 3 defense battles on our home server in the last 8 days and have provided HUGE contributions helping us successfully engage enemy raiders.

The new players were given full armor sets and got a couple of great affinities....but most importantly they now have a serious passion for PVP and defending*

come to our server and help us continue to improve Serenity!

Kuzym

*success in PVP is not guaranteed--if you died with us it was probably Cobb's fault...he failed us in some way...    :'(

Edited by Atlas
  • Like 1

I've been playing since mid 2011. I joined this alliance 3 weeks ago. I got my first (real) pvp kills yesterday.

Edited by JBlak
  • Like 1

JKH has made an immense turnaround in several aspects. Good guys over here +1

• Like 2

JKH has made an immense turnaround in several aspects. Good guys over here +1

coat-tails baby....

Bump for update at top in Red Bold

We are getting a LOT of PVP on Serenity and doing well. Doesnt matter if we lose or we Win, we always learn and have fun

Join our alliance and join one of the best communities in Wurm!

Edited by Atlas

Bump for JKH and it's many zerg. Also for once living there mahself ;)

• Like 1

KOS is an inspiration for our passion for PVP--above all we want to have a good fight....if we die, hope we died well!

MRH is our model for disciplined and respected home server defense--if we can be like Villz and Stoned crew then we can call ourselves a success and hold our head high with pride

BLH is our favorite sparring partner--hope we can show you our recent courage and earn your respect in constant fights

BLE came over and played, showing World Class and proving just how "Epic" Valrei mobs can be :D

MRE came to party in a rowboat for some Valrei missions, like the Spartans at Thermopylae they knew they came to die and we have huge respect for them!

JKE are our parents; Dad is stoic and wants us to be a 'man'...when he drinks he hits us--Mom is encouraging us and is proud of what we have become and what we are trying to accomplish

We are building a special place here and have a relationship with everyone on Epic....come be a part of it and we can *promise* you will meet great people!

Kuzym on Serenity

Edited by Atlas
  • Like 3

-Mom is encouraging us and is proud of what we have become and what we are trying to accomplish

Damn K....we've gotta stop drinking in the afternoon :)

• Like 1

*whispers* Can I have a new set of plate.

+1! Go JKH! We are the champions of the woorrlldddd

• Like 1

We are dedicated to a strong, coordinated, and enjoyable experience on JKH. We are finally united and beginning to reach our fullest potential. Now is a fantastic time to begin on Serenity.

Edited by Haydn
  • Like 2