Sign in to follow this  
Docterchese

[Please lock, deed disbanded] Ravenholm [MR-Chaos]

BUMP.

We're still looking for recruits.

Currently, we've been working on a local road. We might revamp existing roads near us soon as well or create some further routes!

If you like terraforming, road building and enjoy crafting... Ravenholm is for you!

Much community.

Such fun

wow.

Join us.

Edited by Blazer

If you like terraforming, road building and enjoy crafting...

Cake, too. And everybody likes cake. Therefore everybody should come to Ravenholm and come have a great time. :D

We took in another recruit from the Freedom Servers yesterday, but there is still place for many more! :)

Who says that Chaos is just PvP? We don't!! Take a look at our brand new temple.

RH%20Temple%201.jpg

The main hall still needs more shiny furniture (I was thinking about waiting until the new wooden benches are out before doing much to it,) but we finished a side room with braziers :)

RH%20Temple%202.jpg

• Like 4

Think Chaos is.... well chaos? You are wrong and so was I when I first came to chaos... since moving to the beautiful island of chaos I have yet to be in a fight... they are available of course.. raiding provides a great end game and a promise that you are never "done". I just have always gravitated towards the peaceful side of games and wurm provided a great opportunity for just that. I was looking for a village and Blazer asked me if I would give Chaos a try. I did and I am very glad I did. Ravenholm is especially great with quite a few experienced players who will help you out with equipment and projects. You have great freedom to do what you want and the don't require you to play their way. Decide you don't like it? Well, there are plenty of rides available to haul you back to safety as chaos traders (including ones in our village) frequently sail back and forth between chaos and the rest of the freedom isles. You have nothing to lose, join us!

• Like 3

[22:09:36] Reincarnation has secured victory for Empire of Mol Rehan!

Even the mayor of Ravenholm himself responds to the duties of the kingdom once in a while.

Today's HOTA has been secured!

• Like 1

As a returning player to the game with years of experience, Ravenholm is probably the best town I've had the fortune of being in. I've had plenty of support and freedom in my own endeavors and there's always been a town project to work on. Everyone here is awesome as well :P

Whether you want to PVP or craft, Ravenholm is a good fit. Come join us!

• Like 2

wurm.20140527.2204.jpg

Pictured above, Ravenholm mayor Reincarnation/Balmore having a quick "think on the rug" to calm his mind. Thinking about joining Ravenholm? Feel free to PM one of elders listed on the OP or post here, we'd be more than happy to answer any questions about our village or Chaos on a whole. :)

• Like 2

Today, I am here to announce great news to everyone out there.

Our savior, the Great Raven, has arrived.

No one believed in the arrival of him, but, he is now here and any doubters will be put to silence.

The Great Raven, in his wisdom and almighty power, showed himself as a follower of Magranon.

Upon his arrival on the Chaos island, he chose to come to Ravenholm and visit the Great Temple Of Magranon.

raven1_zps7126b37a.jpg

The Great Raven held a speech for everyone to hear, but only to a selected few to understand. But among all the cackling two words were to be heard clear for everyone:

Fire and Sand.

• Like 2

The Raven has arisen once more. Glory shall come to all of Ravenholm! (Protip: don't miss out on the fun we have :P)