Sign in to follow this  
Mishia

Cooking: Mashed Potato

I have a suggestion to create mashed potato and integrate it into the cooking process similar to bread.

Create a potato masher from iron/wood (masher/handle) and mashed potatoes up to cook into meals, or maybe just eat on it's own.

This suggestion kind of comes from my FSB, overloaded with potatoes and my ever lasting search for additional difficulty ingredients. (ツ)/

• Like 1

Not a bad idea, I personally would rather see a ton of new types instead of just (meal) (soup) ect, so much could be done with cooking - it's just not a important thing for the devs currently I guess. :/

Still, +1 from me.

• Like 1

I have to say I agree, the food system has had need of rework for years, and one thing I've never understood about wurm was why did Rolf and the rest of the Devs bother putting anything in other than meals since nothing else really does diddlysquat. Edit: Except for perhaps sandwiches, but that's another matter entirely. :D

Edited by Battlepaw
  • Like 1

I have to say I agree, the food system has had need of rework for years, and one thing I've never understood about wurm was why did Rolf and the rest of the Devs bother putting anything in other than meals since nothing else really does diddlysquat. Edit: Except for perhaps sandwiches, but that's another matter entirely. :D

Because of this, I don't see any reason to add mashed potatoes right now. Sure, it would be nice to have, but without any reason to use them instead of normal potatoes, very few people would go through the extra hassle. Even those that do, would only use it very rarely.

It is a nice suggestion for if/when cooking gets a rework.

Good idea....i like it +1

Also how about Baked Potato ? :P

This is the greatest thing since sliced bread!

Oh wait we dont have sliced bread yet... :(