Sign in to follow this  
bp1986

Of opening Impalong and the Maze..

Opening day  

59 members have voted

1. 1. How should we handle this?

• Keep with the origional plan of opening impalong on the 20th AND the maze at 19 GMT.
    • Keep the opening day as the 20th, but move the opening of the maze to the 21st at 19GMT.
    • I have a seperate suggestion for time/date/whatever! (please post below)
    • Potato!

The origional plan was to have the Maze kick off the opening of Impalong but it came to my attention that Dec 20th is a Friday and as such, a work day for many. Taking to a public chat, it seems that 19 GMT may be a good choise for opening time, but the problem I noticed is that that is between 11 AM and 2 PM in US times - right smack in the middle of the work day. To compensate for this, I was thinking of pushing the maze back one day to Saturday but leaving the Impalong opening day on the 20th.

What does the community think of this?

Voted potato. ~do what ya do bro, or play it by ear and set a # of people to be on for the maze to open. Either way, should be fun.

The way that I want to treat the maze is to have everyone going in blind. To this day, only myself and my alt have been inside of it (since I started putting up walls, anyway). Once I open it, it is going to stay open until people are tired of seeing it. :)

I say po-ta-to, you say potato; but abstinence is the best substitute to voting in these instances.

=Ayes=

I have a seperate suggestion for time/date/whatever! (please post below)

SPUD'S    ;)

View hidden Post
Posted · Hidden by sunsvortex, December 6, 2013 - Spam
Hidden by sunsvortex, December 6, 2013 - Spam

Etant cadre dans une grande entreprise, ce n'est pas toujours facile de garder un oeil sur les employГ©s et de vГ©rifier qu'ils ne dГ©voilent pas d'informations confidentielles. I also wanted to know what they were doing when they weren’t with me. smartphone app spying. Je recommande vivement cette application Г  toutes les entreprises! It turned out that for Call recordings to perform properly there should be no limitations set on the end of the cellular carrieer. iphone spy text remote cell phone spy free trial.

Customer service is in the process of investigating this review. I even fired one of my drivers when mSpy revealed that he was texting while driving. If you have children or run a business, you should definitely invest in this! I see only about 5 emails.

There is no phone number to call. I am waiting to see their response.