Sign in to follow this  
Archaed

Independence Community Map - Superseded by Albia roads map.

I have my deed named Ring of Honor

location at 59 X 59 Y right now the edge of the shore

Hi Archead

would like to add my deed to map,   Name is West Indy Warehousing and Boat Works,

located:   at the intersection of 42Y and 43Y  5x

thank you

Witchhazel

Please insert Silvermink Ranch along the Crystal Canal. Also, a couple road changes here.

mD8UD4D.png

The location of Symbol of Strength in the SE steppe seems a bit south, but that could just be from lack of roads. There is a guard tower sitting almost on top of it.

Thank you Kelody.  We got the Symbol of Strength from a user contribution and he took his best guess at it's location as there is a lack of roads in that area.

We will try to get over and do a tile count into it, once the current lag issues we are experiencing are resolved.

Cheers!

Hughmongus

Co-Administrator Albia Roads Map of Indy (soon to be Indy Community Map V2.0)

• Like 1

Hey Hugh ~

I'd like Devonshire 35X 40/41Y; Devonshire Woods (34X 41Y) and Oak River Retreat (62X 47Y at the N end of the Oak River) added to the Albia/Community Map 2.0.  Also, our new 2 lane highway is completed from Dobra on Inner Sea through DW and just past Devonshire where it narrows to one lane above the ramp over to Sauve Shores. We will eventually complete it thru as 2 lanes. About time you are taking over as the 'official' Indy map makers!  As long as you still use the Albia Roads mapping system and display I'll be a happy camper :D

Warmest Regards

Magy

My main, Magykal is mayor of Devonshire

My alt, Devona is mayor of Devonshire Woods

My alt, Aine is mayor of Oak River Retreat