Sign in to follow this  
vespasian

Release Has Been Lagging Since 2Pm Gmt

Confirmed by at least 10 people.

Press the reboot please :)

Edited by vespasian

Also confirmed.  It is really laggy, taking anywhere from 10-20s to get an action started.  Walking around is tedious, as it thinks you are teleporting from time to time out on highways.  

Not sure if anything was done to the server, but the lag has improved significantly in the last 30 min's.

Well the server's offline now. Guess you can't have any lag if you aren't online, heh.

<blush>  I just saw that.

It's back up now ... we are watching for lag.

Update Seeing some, but much better than before

I'm still unable to... actually connect. I log in, see a glimpse of terrain, then return to the loading screen with the message "Connecting to server." This cycles roughly once per second.

I'm still unable to... actually connect. I log in, see a glimpse of terrain, then return to the loading screen with the message "Connecting to server." This cycles roughly once per second.

You are not alone ... we are seeing several reports of that.  And to top it off, the last 5m lag report was back to the Bad range.

We may have the cause of this issues .... there seems to be a wild house on the server (over 200x200 tiles in size, over 200 floors high).   Trying to confirm that now.  Anyone entering that area gets disconnected, including GM's.

Update The situation with the disconnects should have been fixed.  We'll watch the lag again for a while.  (So far, no lag has been seen)

• Like 1