Sign in to follow this  
Akaryd

Release Community Map

The Four Seasons (formally known as Gimli's Gulge)- 20y, 16x-18x tar sits along the shore of spawn lake, 6 flat tiles of tar and Mailbox with 62 courier on deed

Please check and see if the placement is correct.:

http://umap.fluv.io/en/map/wurm-release_1203#5/38.013/-58.579

Thanks, all done

wyvern academy at 13x13y has a mailbox, and a merchant as well as a highway to it, but ill let mrfusion update that as he put all the work into it

Mailbox added. Could you give me more information about the placement of the highway?

wyvern academy at 13x13y has a mailbox, and a merchant as well as a highway to it, but ill let mrfusion update that as he put all the work into it

I've already asked mrfusion if he wants to continue the updates. Still waiting to hear back from him. When he replies, I'll let him know to update this for you. Thanks

Sorry for the delay.  I forget to check forums sometimes.  Akaryd, check your PMs.    Siathes, thanks for the shout out on the highway.  Feel free to update any map you wish with the info.  It's a community highway.  I might get involved with the map update again....I thought it was being handled, but it seems it's still in limbo to an extent.  I'll check the forums more often I promise.  : )

shrubbery-and-booty-bay.png

Booty bay and Shrubbery. Also highway from shrubbery to linkoping highway and is double lane smooth. there is also a highway that runs down to peat along the grid line (not pictured).

I am glad the photoshop version is also being updated because even with new map it is so much easier to look at and image with names roads and landmarks without having to search.

• Like 2

Entrana (x12 y4)   deed i founded yesterday

Edited by Tazinsky
  • Like 2

I am glad the photoshop version is also being updated because even with new map it is so much easier to look at and image with names roads and landmarks without having to search.

Thanks for the update, I know what you mean. Hopefully the system will support that in the future. For now you'll just have to use mouse-overs, click things or search via the data browser.

Not sure who's really taking care of the psp map now... seems a bit unclear again. Especially with the original thread getting re-pinned. Guess I'll just have to keep an eye on both of them.

Thanks for the update, I know what you mean. Hopefully the system will support that in the future. For now you'll just have to use mouse-overs, click things or search via the data browser.

Not sure who's really taking care of the psp map now... seems a bit unclear again. Especially with the original thread getting re-pinned. Guess I'll just have to keep an eye on both of them.

That's true but I find myself using both maps. I especially like the ability to zoom in and out on the newer version.

So keep up the good work Taj, there is definitely value added to the new map style.

mrfusion and I are continuing the updates for the photoshop map.

The original forum was re-opened for ...complicated reasons... I can maybe explain later when I get all the facts.

But regardless, mrfusion and I are continuing Atram's photoshop map. It's the same map, just up-to-date. I think some might be under the impression that it's a new map but it's not. The plan was to start a new forum thread, but a complaint was submitted about the old thread being closed, so it was reopened. I think Atram is the only one who can answer questions regarding this.

Edited by Akaryd

The photoshop map is up-to-date now with the following exceptions:

• Wyvern Academy still needs a mailbox, a merchant as well as a highway. (will be updated soon)
  • Lotus Gardens has been disbanded but I can't find it on the map. If anyone has coordinates please post it.
  • Eagle's Nest at 36x, 26y has not been removed yet. If anyone has information on what the real name of this deed is, please post. I may just replace the name with a question mark or completely remove.

If we missed anything that was posted and not updated, please let us know. There were a lot of changes to make since it was last updated and we might have overlooked some. Hopefully not.

[12:30:30] <Phantasy> That is a really awesome update.   Kudos to whomever took over after Atram had RL interrupt.

.   Kudos to ALL the peeps who do work for their community, it's a thankless job.  You rock!

• Lotus Gardens has been disbanded but I can't find it on the map. If anyone has coordinates please post it.

If I remember rightly this is very slightly NW of Lotus Landing at around 34x 21y, and not on the map. I'm just going from memory though.

• Like 1

I founded Nights Watch - X5, Y39

just north of Sunset Docks

Edited by Bryl
  • Like 4

If I remember rightly this is very slightly NW of Lotus Landing at around 34x 21y, and not on the map. I'm just going from memory though.

Yes confirm it is already gone from both maps

• Like 1

add:

Y13 X19 "The Workshop" (character owner: corpseof)

Next door to Goulash Hill going south.

I might move in a few months to a larger location.

add:

Y13 X19 "The Workshop" (character owner: corpseof)

Next door to Goulash Hill going south.

I might move in a few months to a larger location.

You might want to doublecheck those coordinates, they don't seem right.

I have constructed highway south of Poolsclosed.

This picture shows it:

release_map_newroads2.jpg

Edited by Jukken
  • Like 1

Confirm that Aeschee and Deninard X36-X37 along the Y11 line have both disbanded.

• Like 1

Photoshop map updated.

Edited by Akaryd

Hi Wanted to add Zortanis Bay

X10

Y42

Right at the little tip pointing out of forest in bottom right corner of Cordinates

Thanks

Zortanis