Sign in to follow this  
Akaryd

Release Community Map

Started playing again and wondering if anyone knows of any abandoned deeds or free spots I could set up??? Im currently around X27 Y30

• Like 1

Will you please add Ocean Refuge. coordinates X29 middle of y5 adny4. thankyou 

• Like 2

Removed Bergheim, Butcherblock Bay, Harken's Hermitage, Monico, and Prince's Folly due to disband.

• Like 1

I hope you have a plan for adding bridge markers onto the map somehow :)

• Like 1

I hope you have a plan for adding bridge markers onto the map somehow :)

You bring up a good point, I guess we'll be seeing these soon.  I'll probably just give them their own color on the map and see how it looks. But for smaller bridges it may not be noticeable so I may just come up with a bridge icon to place on top of the attached road. We'll see how it goes.

• Like 1

Wildlife Resort x23, y5. Calux Home x21,y29. Tabula Rasa x24, y11. The Forge  x47 y33. Fogles x47 y34. Wurmia Republic x23 y29.  All have been disbanded.

• Like 2

Hey, please Can you add Knavegaze at x45, y20. The top left corner. Thanks.

• Like 2

Please add the Phoenix Keep Canal through the mountains from Wharftown through to the Blue Mountain Lake (curls left halfway through and comes out around the bottom middle of X6/X29).

• Like 2

Release interactive map http://umap.fluv.io/en/map/release-new_2889
has latest official map dump.... pre-bridges though.
data was taken from Tajin's old map, which i kept up to date when i had time.

Data Imported:
Settlements
Markets
Canals
Tunnels

New data which can be added.
New roads
Bridges

over the next few weeks i will be comparing this map to the OP map and adding/removing the differences.

i did wanted to use a different interactive map package, but have not found one that better than this one...

Also at some point if its liked by the community I can add players that can edit it.

Edited by bigsteve
  • Like 2

Morningdew X23, Y45 - On the east side of the mountain in the middle along the shore

• Like 2

Removed Bayview, Lancre, Silverhill, Solace Harbor, and Tombstone due to disband.

• Like 1

Can you add Temple of the light?

Pos is m 25 on the edge of the lake

• Like 2

Please add Eidfjord (Merchant + Mailbox) X37:Y9/Y10

And new Road

zkt5kFc.jpg

Edited by Benja
  • Like 2

Hello  Akaryd ty for the map service

Can you please add Celestial X35 Y29

Can you add  Mistwood  Haven Y32 X43 (more left side inside that tile) and remove clearwater bay as it disbanded   next to it.

Also Mountain Shadow Y9 X45  (lust left of the sandbar on  waters edge)

These are mine or my Family members deed  that required to be added so all with permission to do so

Thank you again for this valuable service and good job!

• Like 3

Hey so I was hoping you could add a road + my bridge, and also maybe move my deed slightly.

Map:

L0vcuCZ.png

So my deed (Isle of Artificers) isn't quite as far south as it looks currently - I guess before you were trying to not obstruct the tar symbol. Since the tar is on deed, could you maybe move the deed symbol up to where I've put the blob, and then put the trader, mailbox and tar symbols next to it?

Also the white line I've drawn is a road (not highway, but might be soon), and the yellow(? idk I'm colourblind) vertical line is a bridge connecting my deed to the road which sticks out a bit from the north shore.

Thanks!

• Like 2

x8,y8 Wyvern's Rest

x7,y9 Sojourn

both owned by me

wyvern's rest has merchant tar and mailbox

ty and have a nice day ;)

• Like 2

There is now a cave canal called the Quicksilver Canal that runs from SE Mercury lake to Willow cove giving access from Mercury to the South central bay.

dP3AYl4.png

• Like 2

Also the white line I've drawn is a road (not highway, but might be soon), and the yellow(? idk I'm colourblind) vertical line is a bridge connecting my deed to the road which sticks out a bit from the north shore.

No intention to make it a highway at this juncture. I'll post here when it's been extended/adjusted further, but it starts at the east side of Wharftown, rather than over at Glenfiddich.

The Cat's Eye disbanded (X20/Y11) a few days ago, too, as did Mountain Shadow (X45/Y9), The Bow Mounten (X43/Y44), and Falkengard (X38/Y26).

Edited by LilyPhoenix
  • Like 2

Solace Reach (X25/Y47) dropped two days ago.

Edited by LilyPhoenix
  • Like 2