Sign in to follow this  
Luceat

Letters To Santa

Dear Santa!

I know this is a busy time for you, organizing your elves, solving the traveling salesman problem for 7 billion nodes as well as grooming Rolf, your red nosed developer. That's why I think a single thread with wishlists for Christmas would make your job a lot easier then having to plow through all the other topics.

First and foremost, I think I have been a good wurmian. I work hard and recently took in a newborn wurmian into my fold. I didn't do it just because Christmas times are soon upon us, I promise!

Here goes, Dear Santa, for Christmas I want:

• Reindeers and to be able to put their antlers on my walls (I would never kill them of course, only antlers from reindeers who died of old age, promise!)
  • Snowballs, by activating hand and a snow-covered tile. Missiles should instantly obliterate abandoned noobshacks.
  • Mulled wine, (Glögg!) to make more people around the world accustomed to this fantastic drink.
  • Body temperature system. To make us wurmians appreciate a warm campfire even more.
  • More and warmer clothes for tailoring. Combined with sheep and above this could be really cool.
  • Pepparkakor (Gingerbread), higher quality would benefit the next point which is:
  • Glasyr (No idea what it's called in English) to write cute messages to those you like on your Pepparkakor.
  • For everybody else to write their wish lists in comic sans, the ultimate font.