Sign in to follow this  
DevBlog

Catapults, Valrei, Pmk Tweaks

Catapulting skillchecks tweaked

Curb damage tweaked

Valrei: Demigods will no longer attack friendly gods

Valrei: When a Demigod slays an enemy, any items that enemy carried will be scattered on the map. The current Source Diamonds were moved to random regions

The ruler of a PMK may now expel kingdom members at will

You can no longer invite players with negative reputation since in order to avoid leave-grief-join abuse

The Physical Damage buff and Poison debuff for Epic abilities have been tweaked downwards

• Like 1

5th for no local

Edit: please clarify what you exactly mean with "epic abilities"

Edited by GroeneAppel
  • Like 2

• The ruler of a PMK may now expel kingdom members at will

Well overdue.

You're welcome PMK leaders.

• Like 1

I must be daft because I read nothing about local in that update...

Also the epic ability is refering to powers granted from from the gods winning scenarios that Freedom does not receive

I must be daft because I read nothing about local in that update...

Also the epic ability is refering to powers granted from from the gods winning scenarios that Freedom does not receive

We simply don't want a local anymore on epic.

Anyway thank you for clarifying.

• Like 1

Well overdue.

You're welcome PMK leaders.

I am thankful...however it concerns me that such things get changed and yet still....3 months down the line...no response about fixing kings titles so we can use our crafting bonuses etc. I mean come on, the curb suggestion existed for like a day before it was approved! Nathan was smacking Gods around for what a week and that got fixed!

• Like 1

I suppose it will be nice to see curbs not being used as an anti-walling method.

And please, no 'no local'. It's a silly idea that won't work with the game mechanics we have right now.

• Like 5

We simply don't want a local anymore on epic.

Anyway thank you for clarifying.

because pvp has been so hard to find recently we need to make things more exciting..... Oh wait

No local wouldn't change PvP to much, you would have to actually use a pendulum and actual ingame sound to try to find someone, which kinda of makes it more fun because you never know where someone is unless you pendulum 24/7. Ganks are much easier to do as well with it. It has its positives and negatives...

I hope you guys get no local added so we can all see it is a bad idea in action.

• Like 1

Local updates every 10minutes. And instant updates on Allied players.

because pvp has been so hard to find recently we need to make things more exciting..... Oh wait

Because having 10 people on your back the moment you step within 50 tiles of the enemy really promotes pvp.

Oh wait.

• Like 2

A local promotes knarr vs sailboat action and  running away from other players.

No local promotes pvp trips for any amount of players, also no local gives the game a whole new set of tactics which relies much less on zergpower and more on individual skills and leadership.

Edited by merce
  • Like 5

Actually I was not pleased to read that curbing would be made easier to bash away, since I use it along roadsides to keep the careless and unskilled from easily digging them down, especially on steep side drop-offs. Ahhh well, have to use something else and keep it under hat to not draw the attention of the nerf sticker, as I always find it best to keep any advantages that I find within the game to myself. Loose lips, sink the Wurmey ships.....

=Ayes=

• Like 1

Actually I was not pleased to read that curbing would be made easier to bash away, since I use it along roadsides to keep the careless and unskilled from easily digging them down, especially on steep side drop-offs. Ahhh well, have to use something else and keep it under hat to not draw the attention of the nerf sticker, as I always find it best to keep any advantages that I find within the game to myself. Loose lips, sink the Wurmey ships.....

=Ayes=

Have you even tried bashing them? 20dmg to a 20ql curb with a 75ql large maul, the only reason anybody would bother smashing dozens of these would be to piss you off, which prolly wouldnt require much

Edited by san_tropez
  • Like 1

I hope you guys get no local added so we can all see it is a bad idea in action.

It must be like the apocalypse because

I agree with Tonygreen?

I pinched myself a few times to make sure I wasn't dreaming...

Local being removed would single handedly turn Epic into a "wait in a mine outside a deed and catch one dude off"

It would be stupid annoying kills where no one could actually find each other, since Wurm sounds suck

• Like 1

double post soz

Edited by Ezalor

Because having 10 people on your back the moment you step within 50 tiles of the enemy really promotes pvp.

Oh wait.

Yep, so with no local, you can have 10 people on your back and not even realise it

Sign in to follow this