Sign in to follow this  
Kegan

Default Boat Name

I know this might not be a big deal to many people but i like to have my boats with no name i prefer just the default descriptive name that you are given before you name it. The trouble is you can not get that back if you name the boat. I would like the option so that if i delete the current name of the boat in settings and left it bank that it would revert to the default naming. 

I just bought a boat and the builder named it for some reason and now i am stuck with it not having the default name. I know this is going to sound like a crazy request/suggestion but i don't see it being that hard to manage and it will not affect anyone negatively. 

Edited by Kegan
  • Like 1

Isn't the default name "Corbita" or is it something else? - I've never really paid attention.  Anyhow, if you can't make em the same as the original, I see no reason with saying no to it.  +1

no it has names like (small applewood sailing boat) without any quotation marks. I know it is a silly thing but i guess everyone has their eccentric/strange things that bothers them. I guess the real trouble is naming the boat rather then wanting the default name but the default name just eliminates the problem for me and gets me back to the game. I know it sounds funny but that boat has had 5 names on its trip home and i am still not satisfied with it, lol