Sign in to follow this  
ReleMai

Fireflies And Jars

Today I was playing Wurm when I saw fireflies in the grass at night. This gave me the idea of what if you gather them. Now for this to work we would need a glass jar which would be made in this order...

Dig Sand > Put sand in forge > The forge heats up the sand making "Raw Glass" > You use the file (which would add more uses to this tool) to shape the glass while it is "Glowing from heat" > You would than have a glass jar that can be improved by Fileing it, or polising it with fur.

There could also be a "Glassmaking" skill with this and you could etch you name into the jar.

After you make this glass you can gather these fireflies and store them in the jar. Now the jar could be used with a shaft/staff with string to make it accually useable. You would equip this either to the backpack slot or your hand.

Thats all I have to say for today and I bid you farewell :)

Edited by ReleMai
  • Like 1

Players have wanted glass since as long as anyone can remember....   This is as good a reason as any.  Though I would prefer custom glass-making tools.

• Like 1

I couldnt think of any tools that would be good enough to handle glass lol. Chisel?

Edited by ReleMai

A glass-blowing pipe could work.

Lol. Lookes like glass-blowing pipes are made of metal so maybe iron