Sign in to follow this  
CIRAY

Pc On A Butchering Knife - 80Ql

I have a rare butchering knife at .40kg I want a price check on. It is small enough to fit in a BoK(Bag of Keeping) and is probably the only one if its kind so far. I am taking private offers for now. if ya got any questions just send me a forum pm or contact me ingame at CIRay

d07d4.jpg

Edited by CIRAY

I'd say worth quite a bit more. As of now .4kg Butchering Knives are impossible to create, and also it is rare and of good quality. I would peg it at 10s+.

Edited by Shrimpiie

I heard a .40kg regular butchering knife goes for ~10s, so 5s for a rare is out of the deal.

thanks for the price check, but i would think it would go for a bit more than that. I guess its only of worth to people who have a BoK , will agree on that.

bump! If i cant get price checks, i don't know how much this is really worth. i cant go by one person here lol

10s is the normal rare butchering life range. (7-10) so I'd say 15-18 on this one, though to be honest it's probably a bit less... Not many people would be looking for a .40 I'd say, but I could be wrong.

i'd say that to the right people, it would probably go min. of 15s. ever think of getting it enchanted?

yes, as I said it is just a price check, will definitely get it enchanted eventually.