Sign in to follow this  
Lliak

Consistent Bsod From Wurm

I keep getting a blue screen from play wurm and its only wurm i have stress tested the card for over an hour and no issue but my card hates wurm

I have an EVGA GTX 570 super clock with current drivers. Here is the crash log

Source

Windows

Summary

Video hardware error

Date

‎11/‎21/‎2013 8:00 PM

Status

Not reported

Description

A problem with your video hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.

Problem signature

Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent

OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.4

Locale ID: 1033

Files that help describe the problem

WD-20131121-1959.dmp

sysdata.xml

WERInternalMetadata.xml

Extra information about the problem

BCCode: 117

BCP1: FFFFFA800A023010

BCP2: FFFFF8801123CE64

BCP3: 0000000000000000

BCP4: 0000000000000000

OS Version: 6_1_7601

Service Pack: 1_0

Product: 256_1

Blue screen of death while playing Wurm usually indicates an overheated graphics card. Games with "much better graphics" might run just fine on your computer while Wurm completely rips it apart. It might be that your power supply unit is not giving enough power for all the components while running Wurm. If the PSU doesn't pair up with the GPU then fans and other things might not run properly.

Blue screen of death while playing Wurm usually indicates an overheated graphics card. Games with "much better graphics" might run just fine on your computer while Wurm completely rips it apart. It might be that your power supply unit is not giving enough power for all the components while running Wurm. If the PSU doesn't pair up with the GPU then fans and other things might not run properly.

I am running a 1000 watt gold rated power supply. Also was monitering the graphics card the whole time never got above 55 Edited by Lliak

According to others, wurm using CPU more than GPU, hence why it doesn't run as well as AAA games. (It's also not likely to be as optimized) Maybe try looking into that.

Possibly try removing, then reinstalling Java.

Edited by Pescadera

Recently did that I thought that was the issue as well so completely uninstalled 32 bit and installed 64 bit (win 7 64 8 gigs of ram) but issue still persists. And for my CPU I'm running an and 8350 fix 8 core.

Edited by Lliak

I figured it out i re-re-installed java and also downloaded a beta driver and so far so good.