Sign in to follow this  
Gumbo

Gumbo - A - Loola - Baby

Are you tired of using weapons that only chop your opponents head, half way off?

Maybe your mother-in-law is coming for a visit and you'd like to welcome her, in proper fashion.

Or perhaps you'd like to upgrade that short sword to a massive two-hander, and impress that certain lady.    *wink*
If you answered YES to any of those statements, then this is the place for you !

Current stock and prices

Updated June 18th

Chanted Weapons

out of stock

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tool + Weapon Imps

90ql for 50c...  91ql for 1s...  92ql for 1.5s...  93ql for 2s...  94ql for 2.5s...  95ql for 3s...  

96ql for 4s...  97ql for 5s

All (non moon) Metals

CoD charges extra

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Iron or Wooden Shield Imps

85ql for 50c...  90ql for 75c...  91ql for 1s  -  92QL for 1.5s  -  93ql for 2s  -  94ql for 2.5s  

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Other Imping Services

PAS up to 92QL (Scale to 95ql)  -  JS up to 94QL

Fine Carpentry Imps - All items - 85ql for 50c...  90ql for 1s...  91ql for 1.5s...  92ql for 2s

Edited by Gumbo
  • Like 27

7 new weapons added, including 2 rares and one supreme.

94ql LS with N91 LT85 C89 has sold... topped it off with a MS86 and customer was very happy.

aw99jb.jpg

all Weapons this weekend

PM me to get your discount today !

Thanks for bringing all your imps folks, keep em coming.

:)

Sold this little beauty today to an anonymous buyer. Wanted to say thank you for the purchase and best of luck with your new supreme LS.

2j36335.jpg

Happy slashy !

Thank ya,

was quite surprised myself tbh. No complaints here tho, and I hope the buyer gets a lot of use out of it. If the buyer does read this, I'd be more than willing to imp up that LS at no cost. Bring by my deed anytime you like.

Updated inventory pic.. reduced price for higher end imps.

Tool merchants fully stocked

Do the Hustle!

dun dun, dun dun, dun dada dun dun

*Bumps*

Added 14 shiny new LT weapons for your perusal.

If you see something you really must have, please don't hesitate to send me a PM with a reasonable offer.

Picked up the longswords to get some 1 handed sword skill for my village. Grabbed a 2 hand sword off your merchant my first day on Freedom and used that to carve my way to 70 FS in only a few hunts. Great equipment for the new or seasoned hunter.  :D

Thank you much for the repeat business. Hope your village folk enjoy the new weapons. Happy slashy!

Currently chanting about a dozen Longswords to add. Will post when they've been put up.

The rare 2H has sold. Updated the weapons list.

[15:22:05] The items silently disappear from the stone spirit castle. You expect them to arrive in less than ONE minutes.

Thanks much, enjoy

• Like 1