Selling a Rod of Transmutation which changes any regular cave wall into an ore vein of your choice with 99ql and 10000qty. Considering offers, please PM.

What sort of price in euro/dollar are you looking for it? I'm not really sure what to offer.

It costs 50 silver coins at trader and you can immediately drain back 12 silver coins, so I guess is a downwards auction starting from 38 silver coins or equivalent in euros / dollars.

It costs 50 silver coins at trader and you can immediately drain back 12 silver coins, so I guess is a downwards auction starting from 38 silver coins or equivalent in euros / dollars.

Drain back 12 silver coins. Can u explain that im lost and pretty new to Wurm.

Regards

Drain back 12 silver coins. Can u explain that im lost and pretty new to Wurm.

Regards

38s goes to king funds (dissapear), while 12s stays with the trader, and can be drained (get) back by selling items to the trader up to that value.

Edited by Zapacila

hmm after buying about 7 rods and 7 traders in the past 2 yrs i only avg 10s drain back each time.  Zapacia did you drain before buying also?  or are my traders holding out on me and i need to give them a scolding ?

I never did it myself, but that's what I was told to by someone that bought a few rods.

If you did it yourself and you only got 40, then you are probably right, and I apologize for the (slight) error I made.

I've seen it as low as 6, it really varies, I have gotten as much as 13 long ago, traders really don't pay like they used to.