Sign in to follow this  
Sweety

[Please Close] Wts Silver Coins At 75% Of The Shop Price - 1.2 Euros / Silver

It looks like a lot of people in the community feel that I'm not trustworthy enough for this business, and since without trust, this can't really work, I decided to just step back and just hope that someone else, more trustworthy, will be willing to take the responsibility of organizing something similar.

Do you use to buy your silver coins from shop with a price of 16 euros for 10 coins?

Well, here's a better deal:

- I sell silver coins with 75% of the shop price (1.2 euros / silver)

- You can buy the exact amount of silver you want - either it is 1 silver, 10 silver, 33 silver or one gold (well, presuming I have it in stock :P)

Transfer of euros is done via PayPal, transfer or silvers is done via COD system (I pay the fees).

Here's the whole deal explained.

Edited by Sweety

It looks like a lot of people in the community feel that I'm not trustworthy enough for this business, and since without trust, this can't really work, I decided to just step back and just hope that someone else, more trustworthy, will be willing to take the responsibility of organizing something similar.

I think its a great idea you have here and really don't see why having several forum accounts immediately tags you as an untrustworthy person. (I use 2 myself.. probably have others registered to me too from playing previous times then leaving the game lol) If you change your mind and want to sell again pm me.