Sign in to follow this  
Sweety

[Please Close] Wts One Month Of Premium Time Plus Sleeping Powder For 10 Silver Coins

It looks like a lot of people in the community feel that I'm not trustworthy enough for this business, and since without trust, this can't really work, I decided to just step back and just hope that someone else, more trustworthy, will be willing to take the responsibility of organizing something similar.

Are you buying premium time in game, at tokens, paying 10 silver per month?

Well, here's a better deal:

Why not also get a 100% free sleeping powder?

Just sell me the 11 silvers for 10 euros (I pay the sending fees), with which you can go at shop and buy yourself the "one month of premium time and one silver" option for the 10 euros I sent you and enjoy your free sleeping powder.

Here's the whole deal explained.

Edited by Sweety

My best advice I can give you on this is to have a list of slots available to fund.  If the "buyer" is willing to advertise their name, put their name in a reserved slot and track how long it takes to get the sale done.  also, have the buyer post in this thread with their opinions of your service.

I ran the exact same business in Wurm for 3 years.  You will find that you can support maybe 10-20 players a month (or that Wurm only has 10-20 players who will need your service a month)

As your capital expands, you can expand your reservations.

For example:

December Funds (10 accounts)

(its going to take the word of mouth of about 5-10 players before others will trust your service... which can take months)

Next piece of advice.  Put a character at every main city, and any large commerce areas.  (ask Player owned villages if you can station a character there first... its just polite).

The easier your service is to access, and the safer players feel with the location of transaction, the faster your sales will finalize.

Thank you for your advise, but I made the math and just decided to use the COD system and eat up the sending fees even cross servers, instead of making an army of alts to meet up and trade; it costs me 10 or 20c extra, but saves a lot of time.

Edited by Sweety

Thank you for your advise, but I made the math and just decided to use the COD system and eat up the sending fees even cross servers, instead of making an army of alts to meet up and trade; it costs me 10 or 20c extra, but saves a lot of time.

20 transactions a month = 4 silver (assuming you get it all in 1 shipment)...  Its cheaper and faster to use free alts

It looks like a lot of people in the community feel that I'm not trustworthy enough for this business, and since without trust, this can't really work, I decided to just step back and just hope that someone else, more trustworthy, will be willing to take the responsibility of organizing something similar.