Sign in to follow this  
validate

Celebration Map Nov 25 2013 To Current

link here https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/sh/1wpwh8zwqnx628z/OKkIlCaRz1/celebtpikols1.jpg?token_hash=AAGyvfhkfEZ0jh_k6GlvvqNCodTh5tMl97a7G25pBxLUWQ
share link and full size link
https://www.dropbox.com/s/6hk0kenck3g8kro/celebtpikols1.jpg

Sanfrid   Will be taking over updating the map Soon.  it's been fun for me but real life limits my time. Though it best to pass on the torch , I'm sure you'll all be in good hands.

Edited by validate
  • Like 4

I'll post updates here monthly. if my edit post is after your request it should be here and done.

Nov 25th to current:

-The deed and the clay should actually be on x 10 not 9 with the y coordinates staying the same.  fixed-removed two deeds i disbanded  and added one Venice - added Citadel Harbour  and mailbox. (lowered a bit as requested) - added  Birkwood Castle and Oak Ridge- added  Darkfire -added Garden of Fo  moved Eckerbrisk -removed 2 deeds i found disbanded by upkeep grey valley and Ankh's butchery- North star added , added  Oblivion  to map ;-) moved down as asked   NOVEMBER updates

- added Jericho Y13 X14 Dec 2  also disbanded deeds ref's place, Mistletoe, Qaraqorum, Judarian acres,- added  Anodunos ,- added Ynys-Y-Ddraig dec 5th  aslo removed wrong turn, upkeep disband, -renamed a deed Sky Reach Citadel.   and removed 2 upkeep disbanded deeds eagle peak point, vinterbury  ,-upkeep disbands tawney port, destiny ,gran soren   added Darkhold  Dec 16th,  fixed deed name Murfatlar, added The Island ,- added deed Csopak.  and updated hi-way  dec 23rd- Kaleston Shores added with clay near, Buena Vista added, Windhelm  added  Dec 29th -Twilight Vale added Dec 31st,  added  Rodama Lake,  Markismunro Canal DECEMBER updates

- added the deed is done plus highway and crossroad marker,  added Delucia -moved Twilight vale over a bit, added Whitewolfwatch,  removed freewind,  removed upkeep disbands westbrook, hilltop fortress, cobalt quay, mossshire,  Jan 4th -sweetlake is added and other one removed as requested. jan 10th- add the deed Dawnstar to the map on the coats of 5x, 22y.  added tree gnome canal too,   Jan 30th ,January updates

- a few updates feb 11th. roads and deed upkeep disbands. and name changes  added Chalkidona and roads, and changed hidden market icon Feb 15,-All update requests in  Feb now updated. sorry for the delays

-many updates in March . last update march 25th

- many updates in april and May. 

-LAST UPDATE nov 6th 2014

Edited by validate
  • Like 1

Can you add Citadel Harbour to the map (X17 Y15)

There is also a mailbox here =p

Edited by JumpThyBacon

If you could please add Birkwood Castle (green dot) and Oak Ridge (red dot) they are both on the top of the mountain there and are around the 45x 36y area on the east side of the map. 

Hxd0Nnz.jpg

wow thank you guys for some updates. lets me practice.  sorry i can't get the same font as the main map.  Tpikol  gave me the font. and i put it in all font folders plus installed. but my system can't seem to find it. in the editing program.

Hello. Can you please add "Garden of Fo" as per the map below? Indicated on the map with the red square.

Also, can you please move Eckerbrisk to the yellow square, as per the map? That is the correct location of that deed.

PlwS1H9.jpg

Thank you! ;)

Pls move Oblivion bit Southern

b9ST7Ee.jpg

Thanks

Edited by brisingeer
  • Like 1

8 updates done.  thanks guys.  if anyone disbands a deed for good. if you could let me know . or renames.  of course only if you want to. don't have to be on the map if you prefer not to be.

"Anodunos"

A new deed on Jaljangs old site of golden harbour/golden market (not completely sure of the old name)

it's only small at the moment but looking to expand in the area.

taken over the 2 mailboxes which i will relocate to a more accessible place.

and this coming week i will be creating "Imp St." a section of the deed dedicated to imping (basically a 24/7, 365 mini-impalong site)

Jaljang's merchant is still here but empty.

btw, i heard about Jaljang / GM Jal, and as the site was littered with items created by some of the big names on the server,

i guess he was prominent member of the community. I will be making a small memorial garden for those who wish to visit.

i never knew him, but i owe respect. i hope i can to the site justice.

map:

rS315yg.jpg

Hey. Not to sidetrack the thread, but just a quick comment. When I was thinking of deeding the area of the old Golden Market where you are now, I wanted to rename that man-made island he made to Jaljang Isle and put a sign on it. Now that you are there, I am glad that you are planning a memorial garden. Awesome. Good luck with your deed.

Edited by Valdor

Hey :)

Could you please add Ynys-Y-Ddraig at X25 Y26 please :)

I've marked it on this map :)

11l0f1t.jpg

Hey Grt work so far  :)

New England has acquired a second deed at X23 - Y32, its the old deed Sky Reach Hermitage, please rename it to New England's Sky Reach Citadel.

Many thanks

Khaldrogo

The Governor

New England

Celebration

updates done.  i'll remove upkeep disbanded deeds as i find them.  but if anyone disbands a deed. i wont remove it unless requested, as i know some just re-deed or re-name deeds.  please let me know if any changes need to be made (renaming/ moving/ perm disbanded) 

Thanks

Sorry to be a pain  :(

But is there any chance you can rename Sky Reach Citadel to New England's Sky Reach Citadel at X23-Y32 (the last name request was a mistake made by myself)

Many thxs for the grt work done here.  :)

Khaldrogo

The Governor

New England & New England's Sky Reach Citadel

Could you please remove Silvershield from it's old location and move it to x34 y7. Basically a little to the left of the Northmere Canal entrance.  Thanks in advance and I promise I won't move again for a while. :)

added you to new location.  cant find the old one . lol  will look again soon. dinner time

found the old spot. all done.

Edited by validate

It's x34 y7, not x37 y7. basically just below the a in canal at that cord. Sorry for being a pain. Don't worry about fixing it until more people add stuff. I have messed it up enough