Sign in to follow this  
validate

Celebration Map Nov 25 2013 To Current

Map updated to forum post.  going to try to remove disbanded deeds soon too

removed what i was able to find about 20 deeds of the 40ish that disbanded since june 30th .  

if anyone sees other deeds that are no longer there. if you could put the name and approx location  that would help.

i'll update again end of this month.  on vacation then. so i'll have alots of time

Edited by validate

Map updated to forum post.  going to try to remove disbanded deeds soon too

removed what i was able to find about 20 deeds of the 40ish that disbanded since june 30th .  

if anyone sees other deeds that are no longer there. if you could put the name and approx location  that would help.

i'll update again end of this month.  on vacation then. so i'll have alots of time

Edited by KunAlt

Idts, no matter if the deed name had changed, Kami cannal will always be Kami cannal imho.

I did get the message as I did sail through - so .. maybe it changed the name

The map shows a road going east that ends at 43x13y, near the tar. That is the road I attached the new section of highway to down to the desert.. It now extends north to just southeast of Eauclaire then twists and turns down the mountain to end up on the desert sand just east of that same deed. 

I did get the message as I did sail through - so .. maybe it changed the name

theres been many deeds there with diferent names,but the canal was named by Okami,the original owner of the deed and the guy that made the canal.

if you look on the map,you can see both the current deed name(in white) and the canal name(in blue)

theres been many deeds there with diferent names,but the canal was named by Okami,the original owner of the deed and the guy that made the canal.

if you look on the map,you can see both the current deed name(in white) and the canal name(in blue)

Actually the guy that made the canal was Zirgof, but is true they named it Kami because the original deed name, and that name shouldn´t be changed.

Was bad enough wen Ridgepoint canal was renamed to Northemere canal for no reason.

• Like 2

Hey, Validate.

You removed Marinia from the top left corner of X15, Y18, probably because you saw it disband in the game logs. However, that settlement was refounded just a few hours later and I have checked it yesterday - still very much there and looking great. So, unless the owner specifically requested to have it erased from the map, perhaps we can throw it back up there?

I have bad news. my computer got infected bad, I lost java and a lot of things. I tried to backup my main drive to other drives. before loosing it all.

had to upgrade from win 7 to win 8 as I couldn't find my discs to reinstall win 7 and my backup drive died months ago.  I like win 8 so not a big deal. 

But I messed up.  I somehow missed my cele map info.  so I have no way to update the maps any more.  I have map on dropbox. but it's just the jpeg, so no layers.

LOL LOL LOL   I = a dumb ass.  as i'm about to hit post my dumb ass loosing the cele map.  I now remember why I don't see it on my backup drives,  it's all on my other computer. so I play wurm on this one and update map and use alts on the other one.

SO NO worries all is ok.  OMG and thank GOD.  posting all this anyways so others can laugh with me vs at me  ;-)

• Like 2

Actually the guy that made the canal was Zirgof, but is true they named it Kami because the original deed name, and that name shouldn´t be changed.

Was bad enough wen Ridgepoint canal was renamed to Northemere canal for no reason.

werent zirgof and okami the same person or live there at the same time?

SO NO worries all is ok.  OMG and thank GOD.  posting all this anyways so others can laugh with me vs at me  ;-)

werent zirgof and okami the same person or live there at the same time?

lol,well in the worse case,if you lost everything i still have the psd file i last updated,it would suck but wouldnt be a disaster

They live there at the same time, but 2 different persons afaik.

New settlement ,   Rest Awhile     Y44   -    X 25         Thanks in advance.

Edited by elfnz

Will you add x 35 y18  Rancid Acres Farm. Thank you

Edited by RancidMiles

I have another vacation from work coming up next week. will update the map

• Like 1

I just discovered, Garland Castle is completly gone, just flat land now... So I guess it should be removed from the map.

EDIT: Deed was mentioned in another post I just didn't see I noticed just now! :P

Also Oak Harbour (near the used to be garland castle) looks like nothing like a harbour now, Kamal and the citizens left the area only some houses and fenced in areas are there so I think that also should be removed...

Edited by Mozdog

map updated nov 6th. 

removed a lot of the disbands from upkeeps too.  map getting empty lol

Rancid Acres Farm is now gone the owner disbanded it and moved out of Celebration.

Also about the map looking empty, we know Xanadu is very busy and popular today or some other servers, but I will NOT leave Celebration it is the best server ever on Wurm! I'm sure some of you agree too. Even though its getting empty WE still are here and will never abandon it! Others will move move there someday but remember, its still our server!

• Like 3

Rancid Acres Farm is now gone the owner disbanded it and moved out of Celebration.

Also about the map looking empty, we know Xanadu is very busy and popular today or some other servers, but I will NOT leave Celebration it is the best server ever on Wurm! I'm sure some of you agree too. Even though its getting empty WE still are here and will never abandon it! Others will move move there someday but remember, its still our server!

THIS !!!!

• Like 1

Please add our deed to the map, We are Pixie Bay at X 19 Y 47 We have a Mail Box and Merchants, We are a trade village rather large. TY

Edited by Carmichael2015
  • Like 1