Sign in to follow this  
validate

Celebration Map Nov 25 2013 To Current

Agreed. We really appreciate the map.

map update May 3rd. 

lol  wonder who will make the map of the new server.  being so huge. almost a parttime job for that map. would be fun.  but i'll stay with cele

• Like 1

Hello there,

Me and my wife just placed a deed at x13  y32   Sage Keep is no longer there.

Our deed there is called Deepwater.

So if you could please remove Sage keep and replace it with Deepwater, we would be most appreciative :)

plan to update mon or tuesday.   i got promoted 2.5 weeks ago to assistant manager  nice 12k raise a yr too.  but all the new training and work hrs. havn't had to to update and less then 4 hrs a week to play vs my old 30+ hrs.  

lol  i'm off tuesday   is that not the release day?  that can be a busy day.  so i'll try hard to update monday.

i hope everybody doesn't leave our server for good.  i'd get lonely .  kinda sucks. i bought the huge city, in hopes to make a new training ground and invite new players to come live with me whlie they learn. i have over 30 homes and many shops.  but now everyone will goto the new server, and cele may become the retierment server.  lol   .

also cele will be the longest to sail to now.  ;-(

I'm staying =)

Enjoy the huge raise, and real life always comes first.

Thanks for all the effort you have given to this map so far, even if map updates would take long, it's still appreciated ^^

Dear Validate,

Dutch Harbour stays where it is now i am not gooing to leave Cele with my toons.

Gr.

Rexxor & Darkashes.

• Like 1

I have purchased and changed the names of both Halas which is Peaceful Beginnings and Leicestershire is now Peaceful Biginnings West if you could update this i would be grateful Thank you.

wow over an hour trying to removed disbanded deeds to date.  i think i got them all.    if they wouldn't put  dragon and other kills in the disband i'd have more.     But updated best i could today :)

• Like 3

Well actually they don't, its area history that they put the disbands in. It just seems like that's all its good for until we have other events get posted like the killings and server wide spell casts.

i mispelled the west one sorry it is Peaceful Beginnings West my fault :o

Hey, this might be handy so you dont miss any disbands

https://twitter.com/freedom0004

Here some disbands

Oblivion - center of steppe

Trolls Kebab House - SW of map in the mountains

Crater Lakes Sanctuary - SW

El Dorado - 13y 18x

San Dorado - 18y 23x

Wintervale - 28y 25x

Zanarkland - 19y 40x

Rockcliff Harbour - 9y 35x

Enlightenment - 46y 16x

Apologise if some are wrong or redeeded with other name, there has been many disbands so this is already hard enough :)

This is not all of the disbands, but atleast most of it.

Y34 - X 39 Sic Transit Gloria Mundi  does not exist anymore since a long time now

Hey, this might be handy so you dont miss any disbands

https://twitter.com/freedom0004

Here some disbands

Oblivion - center of steppe

Trolls Kebab House - SW of map in the mountains

Crater Lakes Sanctuary - SW

El Dorado - 13y 18x

San Dorado - 18y 23x

Wintervale - 28y 25x

Zanarkland - 19y 40x

Rockcliff Harbour - 9y 35x

Enlightenment - 46y 16x

Apologise if some are wrong or redeeded with other name, there has been many disbands so this is already hard enough :)

This is not all of the disbands, but atleast most of it.

ty that helped a lot.  cant find san dorado though.  others are gone now. ;-)  found it.     and ty very much for locations.  makes it so much faster to find.   i wonder if my editor has seach for text words. lol.  i  dont mess around with the editor to much to scared of deleting.  did that once. well not me my 2.5 yr old clicked del  when i left to get a drink.  graphic map was gone.   it helped mack sure i have a good heart rate lol

Edited by validate
  • Like 1

Validate, can you please make the following changes to the map. All are the result of this thread (http://forum.wurmonline.com/index.php?/topic/106477-celebration-markets-proposal/) and I have spoken to all the deed owners either through that post or PMs.

Misfit's Market (X33, Y41) - can you please remove the market status of this deed and change it back to yellow square with white lettering.

Gurrington (X20, Y18) - can you please remove the market status of this deed and change it back to yellow square with white lettering.

BlackFlame Island (X30, Y27) - can you please remove this deed and the connecting boat bridge from the map, as the deed has been disbanded.

Bacon Harbour (X18, Y15) - can you please remove this deed from the map, as it has been disbanded.

New Haven (X38, Y19) - can you please remove the market status of this deed and change it back to yellow square with white lettering.

Many thanks!

• Like 1

North Wind, X28 Y12 is no more existing, please remove from the map.

Thanks!

if u are still updating this map i have a deed named Thunderclan located in the spot were willow brooke was thank you

I will be updating in about a week. Almost done my managers training. Hasn't had time to play at all. Missing it. Sept on. I plan to update at the beginning of each month Not much activity on cele any more. Sorry for delays. But. Can't risk failing training. Not for a huge 12k a yr raise lol.

• Like 1

I would like to add that WIllow Brooke is no longer in Y23 X4 roughly about. I came across the empty land and now have a deed called Thunderclan there. Thank you