Sign in to follow this  
Wiluss

High Iron Fence Inside Building

I started a big castle project. All i need is high iron fence/gate inside building or as wall on higher floors.

i want build prison cells and give my structure nice castle look.

Yes I would agree any fence type should be allowed to be used in the place of walls this would allow more style on buildings since we lack more wall types. I could make a few more configurations on buildings if I could use fence types in place of walls on houses.

Like Wiluss talking about castle I could even add barns and horse stalls. I would also require the ability to allow grass as floor tiles or a new item as Troff's that can be placed in the pen so the animal could feed from it. Example would be you collect grass and put it in troff's and it's decay timer would be that of the bulk storage bin but only able to hold grass. Then cattle and horses could flock to them when hungry.

You can use any kind of fence the second floor or above.  although it would be good if we could use them on ground level too.  Mainly as inner walls.

You can use any kind of fence the second floor or above.  although it would be good if we could use them on ground level too.  Mainly as inner walls.

I need High Iron Fence as main wall and this is imposible to build at any lvl ;(

Im pretty sure I built a high iron fence on a second floor.  I cant recall really because it was on a small nearly abandoned building.  I will check later and upload pic if I am right.

Im pretty sure I built a high iron fence on a second floor.  I cant recall really because it was on a small nearly abandoned building.  I will check later and upload pic if I am right.

currently none of the new fence types work in buildings - rope, stone and high iron fences would all look beautiful. I hope this does get implemented as my planned buildings include rope fence walkways

+1

currently none of the new fence types work in buildings - rope, stone and high iron fences would all look beautiful. I hope this does get implemented as my planned buildings include rope fence walkways

+1

You are right, I went to check the building and it had low iron fences, although I originally wanted high iron fences there. So, another +1 from me