Sign in to follow this  
DeadKittyToes

Looking For Village

Hi all,

I'm looking to join a small village or someone who is thinking of starting a small village soon. I play kind of a hermit character so I'd like to stay away from the larger recruiters.

Thanks

Well, I have a small village forming in the northern area of Exodus.  It has access to the sea, and is part of a 4 deed alliance.  There are about 8 of us who play in total.  

The alliance is definitely a local alliance, as all deeds are in close proximity.  Most of us are new, and the various deeds are still under construction.

If you're interested, send me a message on the forums.

What sort of skills do you have at the moment, and what profession are you looking to get into?

Great to see you are still active, DK. I hope you found a village where you can have this peace, what you are looking for. Good luck!! :)

Edited by CainDarren

I live on my own on the SE peninsula of Exodus. I own 3 deeds all beside each other (Lakeside Retreat, Paradise Plains and Oceanside Haven) One is complete, one is mainly for farming or whatever and one is undergoing major rennovation work just now. Decent mine too. Coastal access available. I'm mainly on EU time later on at night or during the day a couple of times a week. As long as your semi self efficient and dont mind being left to do whatever it is you want to do you're more than welcome to give it a try

I have rockytop, northwest exodus.  we have 5 villagers but only 2 other than myself are active.

welcome to come up.

rockytop is on the map, like x12 y 13 I think

yup, i finally have time to play since im graduating in a few months. Thanks y'all for the replies! I'll check these places out and let you know.

PM me if you are on. My main deed is generally locked up so i'd need to be on to let you in.